Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bodosey's spidey collection!!

I dun really blog much here…~ so today I think I might wanna share something with everyone haha! I have a very fascinating hobby (at least I think so).. I love to collect this certain stuffs and I collect a lot of it. People say im crazee, kiddo and hardcore but its part of my hobby. I think im happy when I get to collect part of it.


So here goes some of my Spider-Man collections. I took all the pics at my hometown, as promised I will blog something when I go back to hometown hahaha!




Orite this is one of the many poster I have with me. I’ve collected a lot and I dun have enough wall to stick all my posters hahaha! So this is one of my fav, its juz right above my bed!!




The pic is not clear, blame my phone camera. Its not good enuf to take good quality pics haha! One of the glass stickers I have on my shelf glass lolx! On the left is some of the prepaid card collections I have last 3-4 years ago…its still with me. On the right is postcard sent to me by The One Academy 6 years ago :)




I still remember there’s an event convention at MidValley for the opening of Spider-Man 2 movie, back in 2004. I bought a lot of collectibles there and this is one of it. An official Spider-Man 2 movie T-shirt (u can see a lot of it everywhere, but this is authentic) Lolx!




My hometown frenz bought tis for me last 4 years wahh…it’s a boxer. Not officially Spider-Man collectible, but it has spidey symbols on it. They saw tat and gave it to me for my bday..sooo sweet of them to think of tat haha!




My fren knew I love spidey stuff and bought this when she passed thru pasar malam corner. This towel has been with me for like 3-4years…I’ve never use it yet..its precious hehehe!!!




Hohoho! I received tis from my fren in US for my birthday tis year. I juz unwrapped the parcel yesterday and was touched…she sent me a very nice bday card OMG! <3>

These are some of my many collectibles…I cannot really explain where I get each one of it or else it will be a grandmother story lolx!! So here goes!




Last but not least…These are my most expensive and best collections hahaha! A lot of it were bought many years ago till now..And this is only some of the few comic books I have, I still have some back in my house at KL haha!

American comics don’t come cheap, see those Essential Spider-Man collection on the top? It already cost me more than RM550 haha!

3 comments:

ms.bulat said...

ahahh why one academy send you postcard geh?
i grad from therelur. you know, i had a spiderman bag cause last time got promotion at my college. i dont know where is it. if i find it i give it to you lar: P (providing it's in good condition)

Kc rocK said...

Giv it toooo meee!! i wan i wan!!
u help me find it, im sure i'll put it in good condition tsk tsk tsk

Sylvia said...

wahhh...nice post BF~~~...i can even feel spiders on my body right now..hahahahaa...

^^ waiting for your NEXT post..hahahaha..see what you gonna blog this time :P