Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hi Hi!! Call me BoDoSey~~*

Everyone has started their introduction, unfortunately i'm the last one to post in T__T. But never mind lets continue with the introduction~ yay! i'm so glad to be chosen as one of the bodo-gang, ever since i reveal my bodo-ish attitude bwahaha!!
i wanna thank bodolat and bodoky (couple...er ex-couple! ) for recruiting me... *blush* if not becoz of u two i wont be typing here *sob sob*

okieee come to my background ahem ahem~

Name: BoBoSey a.k.a BBS a.k.a Casey (choose any one also can)
Gender: Male 100% (dun believe it if anyone say i look like a gal or PB, they tipu)
Birdday: 28th Oct (facts: BoDoBy popped out 8 days before me XDDD)
Age: dun wan tell, malu nyeeerrrr
Horoscope: Scorpio
Hobby:
I like to online, i am very talkative till sometimes i get too excited i talked until i spitted saliva! xD
i love singing soooo much, although i dun get to sing everyday, but i stil love to sing!
and last but not least i love icy and choco (facts: BoDoLat loves icy too but she still didn't belanja me icy on my birdday >.<) Here comes my BoDo-Gangs intro:

My master, Rocky Phang (BoDoKy)


Interesting fella, i get so creative when i call him. I used to call him a lot of names, Rocky PhangPhangPhang/Pocky/BoDonkey XDDDD! anyway, i first know him at ming tien, and my 1st impression is that, whoa he looks tall...he must have played basketball alot. We dun talk alot the 1st time we met, until when we 1st go sing k together! That's when all the bodo-ness spreads among each other! his voice is sooooo sweet when he sang, and i almost cry ...!! hahaha! sure he can woo any gals with his sweet voice. Now talking bout it i've already started to miss your voice! And with all due respect again, thanks my master BoDoKy for your tips on wooing gals!! Dun forget me when you know anyone haha!


Icy fan, Bulat/Estee (BoDoLat)

She has alot of names too, I called her Ah Lat/Lalat/Bulat/Bodolat hahaha! We know each other like a month or two, and among the Bodo-gangs i know her the longest (although time is not really long) haha! We know each other some time ago, but we hardly chatted with each other before, when we met we'll just say 'hi' or 'bye'. i remember during my birthday gathering i talked to her less than 6 words (excluding clapping her hand once). I finally get to know her better when we went to singing session at RedBox, and i get to hear her sing too sooo nice! thanks for inviting me once again, if not i wont be knowing any of u this well! One more thing, she loves icy just like me haha, i wonder what will happen if one cup of icy was place in front of us, i will fight with her for icy, lolx!


Singing bestie, BoDoBy

Well, how do i call her? she got alot of names too like, LibLib/Sylvia/BoDoBy/(not to forget your real name too tsk tsk tsk). Like you have mentioned, we met though msn when u suddenly tangan gatal add me on msn. hahaha! We don't really chat with each other that much on msn, not until u started the topic of singing. And i realize u like to sing and before we even talk to each other for real, we introduced to each other by singing!!! haha then i realize we're fated to be singing besties!! hahaha!! lolx. whenever i think bout your singing voice i will start to miss it. Anyone will cry when they listen to u singing becoz its too sweet already. I hardly get to know someone who loves to sing and can sing so well, I am sure next time we'll go alot of rounds of singing session. BoDoBy joined Bodo-gang also considered to be fated, haha coz i didn realize you're close to Bulat, and when i introduced you to BoDoKy only i realize "wow, u can get along with the BoDo's sampat-ness" thats how u can belong to this gang! haha!




Tis is me, i'm the youngest and most evil BoDo-Gang here tsk tsk! Be very scared~

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

ahahaha...nice post, casey!!!! smiling while reading from the first word til the last. ^^

wah..you look like girl in that photo!!! ahahaha....but it's so cute...and you're still cute...~~

ms.bulat said...

omg wads with the scary photo!

MrHello said...

Chuckyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Grab..Poke .. Punch ..HAHAHAHA ... Damn cute d photo..