Friday, November 28, 2008

THE TOP 10 - Most remembered bodo incident

For those who got no idea what to post...and wanted badly to post something, i introduce to you..... THE TOP 10 !!!!! It can be Top 10 of anything you can think of.


THE TOP 10 - MOST REMEMBERED BODO INCIDENT

( Top 10 bodo things that happened to me ( or people around me ) .. in this current life :P )


No.10 !!!

Venue : ClubMed Cherating..
People : Andrew, Eric, Matthew ( Secondary school heng dais )


We were playing beach volleyball .. 2 on 2. You see, andrew was never a sport-kinda people. It wasn't much fun of a game. We never able to hit the volleyball 3 times in a row before it fell to the sand. " Boring " ..said andrew. It wasn't till a group of korean babes in bikini( about 7-8 of them ) asked us if they could join us. That moment onward, Andrew suddenly turned into a volleyball expert. Making diving saves like nobody's business. THE POWER OF BABES IN BIKINIS!!


No.9 !!!!

Venue : My house
People : Ivy ( my new office staff )


It was World Cup 2008 and i was quite sick. I went to bed at 8.00pm. Woke up fresh the next morning. As i sat down to start my work in the office, ivy came to me ..and this is how our conversation looked like...


Ivy : Terrible la u yesterday ?
Me : Huh, what did i do ?
Ivy : You la. Called you tot wanna ask who vs. who yesterday night.
Me : Hehehe .. I sleeping ma.
Ivy : I know, you sick right ?
Me : Huh, my mum told you ? You called my house ? Where you get my house's number.
Ivy : No, you told me. I called you and asked you what match playing that night and you said England vs. something....ENGLAND NOT EVEN IN THE WORLD CUP!!!!
Me : I did ?? !!! SHIT.. Sleep talking :P


No.8

Venue : Pulau Tioman
People : Taki, Evelina, Lye, Tim, JJ.


Taki hates ppl touching the back of his neck. All of us knew that. The moment we saw the bed in one of the room upon reaching Tioman, Taki jumped onto the bed. The rest of us looked at each other, smiled and jumped onto the bed and start attking Taki's neck. Taki shouted like a girl!!! And after 30 seconds, he finally manage to get away from the attk, running toward the balcony..and then we heard a bit BAM!!!! .. The balcony's window is closed and Taki didn't know. He run straight into the window and injured his nose!!! WE LAUGHED TILL SOME OF THE DROPPED FROM THE BED!!!!!!


At no. 7!!!

Venue : PJ House
People : step-mum

I was in 2nd year of my secondary school and suppose to wake up at 6.30 each morning. My step mum normally woke up at 5am to do her house work. As usual, she will come into my room at 6.30am and being smart, without her waking me up, i would wake up and say morning to her ( to show her that i am not a sleepy head ). She open my cupboard, hang my clothes in and walk out lo. Then as usual, i go bath, then change and start packing my bag. Then my step mum step into the room again.

Step mum : Eh..what are you doing ?
Me : Huh..Packing my bag la
Step mum : Packing your bag ? You wanna go school now ? Crazy ar ?
Me : Huh..why la ?
Step mum : It's only 11.30pm laa..Who open school for you to go ?

I turn to look at the clock and it's not even 11.30pm yet!!!! =.=
My step-mum came into my room just to hang my clothes...HAHAHAHA



At No.6 :...

Venue : the phone..
People : Customer...

This was our conversation...

Me : Ya...we are selling that but stock status quite low at the moment.
Customer : Oh.. I have the BQ ( Bill of Quantity .. ermm.. Quantity laaa ) with me.
Me : Can you please email it to me, together with the details of your company.
Customer : Yes, can i have your email address..
Me : Okie...I am Rocky. email is.. rockkee....
Customer : ok..Rocky...
Me : ... at..Venezuela ..Thailand dot com ( the email is rockkee@vt.com.my..i trying to spell the v and t out incase she heard wrongly )
Customer : Huh... Venezuela ? I tot your company are from KL ?
Me : =.= ...


At No.5 !!!!!!


Venue : Company..ground floor
People : next door's company's clerk.


I was talking to my store keeper when the new clerk next door bring a paper and show it to us. She told me that her boss ask her to give this drawing to Rocky. Then i told her i am Rocky lo. For some reason, SHE DUN BELIEVE ME!!! and then she said... " My boss said to give it to that guy who wear spec wan " ...Then i giggles a bit...and ask her to wait. I go up to my place, took my spec..wore it..and then go down back to her and said " Hi... " ..then she laughed!!!! =.=


At No.4 !!!!

Venue : Highway going toward KL.
People : Me, 4th sis, mum's friend's DAUGHTER!!!


I was fetching two of my mum's friend's daughter. And we were heading to a wedding dinner. I was following behind my sister's Wira and then..i realise..something is wrong. How come the wira's number not same wan. Then i found out that i am following the wrong car. My sister called me and ask me why i am not at her back . I AM LOST!!!!


At No.3 !!!

Venue : Home
People : Me, cousin.


I told him already told my cousin that Crimson Tide 4 is a very scary game. He don't believe. I ask him try to go my room and play while turning the volume up and turning the light off. He did just that. The moment he close the door, we ( me and the rest of my cousin ) turn of the light to the living room and all other rooms and all of us hide at my sister's room. After 3 minute..he walk out of the room and stunned. Then can hear him calling for us " Ehh!!! Don't want play d. Scare la !! " HAHAHAHAHA


At No.2 !!!

Venue : Sri Petaling Bowling.
People : Me, cousins


I was testing my new ball. Very confident. Keep telling my cousin i can hit 200 at first attempt. I step to the line. Concentrate. Then walk...and..BANG..the ball dropped behind me !! Damn a lot of people look at me. Then my cousin said " You first try wanna hit 200 ppl ar ? "



And finally...at top spot!!!! NO.1 !!!!!

Venue : Bangsar home
People : Me, family..


I was about 13-14 at that moment. One night, as i was walking toward 7-11, i found out that i forgot to bring my wallet. I go back to my house and run to my room and MY WALLET IS NOT THERE!! Looking everywhere in the house, wallet cannot be found!! As i start to panic, my dad and my mum came back from visiting their friends. I pretend nothing happen, not wanting them to scold me. I told my mum that i want to go 7-11 to buy something, i rush down and then walk around bangsar area, thinking that i might had dropped my wallet somewhere. After about half an hour, i gave up. Upon entering my house, my mum asked me what took my so long. I told her i lost my wallet. Then she start laughing. She pointed on the table in front of her and there is a very unfamiliar looking wallet on that table. Then i remembered!!! That's my new wallet. The old one i throw already !!! OMG...DAMN STUPID!!!


Okie la...That's it!!!!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I like No.9, No.7, No.2 the most!!! =D ehehehehee...

So cute and bodoh... ^^

ms.bulat said...

i just laugh for everything cause i can imagine pocky's face for everything
hahahaha
but no.6 i will also think like the customer lor-_- sweats

ai pocky chan!! kawaii ne! aitaiiii !! <3

BODO BERTUL

Sylvia said...

omg...i wanna see pocky's face this coming trip...then i will re-read this post and like estee...laugh at every single one of it...hahahaha