Monday, December 1, 2008

short thank you post it to my bodos <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

welcome Patrick-chan.
my new boyfriend whom i hug to to sleep every night now. of course, i still sek Gebo too. hahahaha i'm being surrounded during sleep. ambush! Gang bang: P

so warm wahahhahahahaha

anyway i just wanna thank my bodos for bringing Patrick into my life. (okay i can't post up all my pressies cause i will nvr type finish but i loved each and every one of them esp the cards)

feels so weird to receive a Patrick after so many years later when i saw every girl receiving it during high school except me. as Audrey says, "omg. i have a Patrick as big as your Patrick's nose. hahahahah well..this shows that wish hard enough and it will come, even after 8 years." hahahahahaha bodo!

i must thank(see old woman speech start edy...some more write "short" at the above topic)

my family whom ar...must be thinking what a bodo daughter they have to be helping out with the food (although i ate more then cut/slice/cook) and yet din't know it was for her own party. xiexie mama. papa. bendan didi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
common situation with the 3 of us -_-

bodoky whom went through great chaos asking me what i wanted for "christmas" but die also cannot guess with my 3 tips hahahaahah: P maybe i get it for you insteadlar har.

His boyfriend, buaya joey who went through trouble getting all of these started. i'm gonna keep this short obviously...if really wanna type 3 days pun tak habis maciam grandmother story..cause he even called my super dear close friend at S'pore to come back celebrate together wtfrapucinocupcake! you wanna see her is it?! sweats. but really thank you

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
they were hiding to surprise me sweats.

and to everyone else (i mean every.single.person) who were there, you know who you are (wow now sound like award speech)....and of course, for taking the effort to LIE TO ME FOR A MONTH. hence, making me the biggest BODO in this universe. Thank you larh sweats.

i felt so so so bad cause i never seen so so so much trouble done just to get a birthday party done *gam dong* really.

i just don't know how to show my gam dong ness...at that very point...sweat* paiseh

if not i would have hugged and kissed everyone.

mm

moving on! *uh-hm* short n sweet bodolat, (grandmother habit hard to kick, sorry)

bodoby who SANG for me all the way from Kuching, across the sea with love. wahh i feel so loved. SERIOUS. somemore all the trouble just to write a post for me hereeeee *muahs* and bodosey who owes me an ice cream fight hahahahahah

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


life feels gooooodddd with baobeis like youuu~

i must sek you all more edy. why oh why!!!!

someone teach me how to sek !

i need to level up my sek!!!!! gimme!!!! *roar*

MUARKS!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

estee loovee...what a sweet thank you post~~ all i can say is you deserve all these... ;)

hope to celebrate your birthday WITH YOU next year when i'm in KL.

hehehe...whoa..patrick got surname Chan. Hi~~ I'm Sylvia-Chan! hahaha... *bodo*

btw..estee love...you too happy cannot sleep?? 5 in the morning post this up...

ms.bulat said...

hahahah <3
i felt like 6 again
i so long nvr see celebration
really felt stoned.
after that when everything was over only it registered in my head, so much trouble and time and love was used to get it done. hurhur T_T slow wan me.

hahaha i was working...sweats. so write something b4 i fall aslp then knot finish my work LOL

Sylvia said...

hahaha...just saw the photoossss...omg luckily i got scroll down. almost missed the photos!!

i also want to play fishing...LOL~~~ i think i would keep laughing and hand shaking la...

i love the "gimme" photo...can imagine that scenario...hahaha. if i'm in the photo...you can add from me "hahaha..give her la"...LOL~