Time flies and now I am already 2 years and 4 months old.
Haven't been seeing aunt Estee and uncle Rocky and Casey for a long time, so I am looking forward for aunt Estee and uncle Rocky's wedding reception on the 23rd October 2016!
(Dang dang dang dang.....)
I know we are all very busy people....and I am also busy growing up!
Mommy would like to share with you a few of my milestones for the 1st - 2nd year:
- Sitting steadily - 6 months old
- Roll over - 9 months old
- Standing on my feet with support - 12 months old
- Walking independently - 18 months old
- Start talking words which mommy understands - from 2 years old
- I am still enjoying my mommy's milk.
- My favourite foods are grapes, ice cream, chocolate and chicken rice (and RICE).
- I love pet animals like fish, tortoise, cat and dog (I frequently visit Joann "kai yee" at the pet shop where she works at and I play with the dogs and cats there).
- I sometimes follow mommy to Qdees school and see her teach Kinderbeat music.
- My most used word lately is "Don't want" and I use that a lot when mommy asked me to do something like taking bath, brushing my teeth, sitting on the potty and drink my water.
- I always ask mommy to read books and sing song for me.
- My favourite song is "We Are" by Kari Jobe. I always sing along in the car.
- My favourite shirt is the ones with "Car" and "Mickey Mouse" cartoon.
- My favourite toy is my small Red car.
- I love to go "kai kai" with mommy and daddy.
- I always ask mommy to bring me to buy bread after she finish teaching, WITHOUT fail (when I follow her to teach)
- My favourite books are "Maisy" by Lucy Cousins and "Humble Heart - a book of virtues" by Amy Meyer Allen.
Now...for a 2 years old who haven't been to school, I think I'm pretty smart. Heehee...