Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Introduction to BoDoKy


My turn my turn ... I am the oldest bodo member of the family. Because of the fact that nobody are able to guess how old i am, i had decided to hide my age thru-out the whole blogging process. I had created 4 blogs before this and none of them survived 10 post. But with the help of my fellow bodo-soldiers.. i promise that this blog..will live forever !!!!

Self Introduction :-

Name : Rocky Phang
Japanese Name : ロッキー ( Rokki- )
Birth of date : 28th May :D
Starscope : Gemini
Nickname in kboxforum ( www.kokorobox.net ) = rockyphang
Nickname in dota : PeaceB
Nickname in MSN : dun ask..keep changing wan
Nickname in Bodo-ism : BoDoKy
Work : Project Sales in a Thermoplastic company ( www.vt.com.my )
Interest : Girls :D , Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, Singing, Tennis, Eat, Japanese ( language ), etc
Favourite Quote : I love myself :P

Since bodoby posted how she meet each of us, then it's only fair that i do that too. ( btw..i am also a Decent guy..according to a very nice and handsome someone's brother ).

Bulat / Estee ( BoDoLat ) -

Among everyone here, i know Bodolat the longest. I first meet her at a friend's farewell party. It's a gathering of members of a forum ( www.kokorobox.net ). We didn't talk much then. After a few months, i meet her again, at our japanese school's karaoke competition. Then i found out that she is studying japanese too and same level with me. THIS IS FATE!!! U know..it's like those Heroes movies..where all the members are fated to meet. HAHAHA. Then i added her to MSN..and we became close friends. Actually..somewhere in the middle..We had a very special moment, but then..it's already over. And i don't blame her for how it ended :(. My Bodolat..My ex!!!

BBS / Casey ( BoDoSey ) -

I meet him at a gathering at Taman Mayang Ming Tin. Then i found him quite funny and bodo at the same time. The Bodo in him...are strong !! I know that he got the potential to be a very successful bodoer in the future. Then we meet in MSN and skype. We starts to become close when we go karaoke together for the first time. And i must really say this...I AM SHOCKED!! U got no idea how good he is with the mic until you really go karaoke with him. Neway... we decided that we are all the same group of people. We are all Bodo, but ...what we didn't know is that..on the other side of the country...in a different island... another Bodo is about to appear..

Libby / Sylvia ( BoDoBy ) -

The first time i heard about Sylvia, was thru some writings on a beach. hehehe. Anyway, we started to talk when BBS..told me how good she is at singing. We end up having a skype karaoke session and ..gosh..SHE IS GOOD. But even when she can sing like the angel..what i like the most about her was her laughing. It reminds me of those horror movie.. HAHAHA.. Kidding :P ...Thru photos, you will never know that she posses the power of the Bodo too. According to her, she already had d gift since she was a child. She is also known as Siau Char Bor to some of her friends. It's the matter of time, before she puts on a cape ( a pink wan ) and a mask and start jumping around like a crazy woman. THE ART OF BODOISM is strongggg in her.

Girl Girl ( BoDoGur ) -

She is BoDoBy's dog. ( wait..or izzit a cat ? ).. I think it's a female gua..She didn't tell me. I know she is bodo too la :P


I am suppose to write a longer post compare to BoDoBy but i am not sure if this is long enuf. I shall list the top 10 facts about me that i think most of my friends didn't know.

1 ) I love BOA...A lot!!! Love her singing, love her concert..And i think she loves me too :D

2 ) When i choose drinks..i normally choose by color ( ex. ..Do you have anything in red ? )

3 ) I got a Hello Kitty collection :D

4 ) I used to be a very nerdy nerd .. Even some student in some girl school my sister studied in know about it :P

5 ) I got this Crazeeeee for chocolate..

6 ) I love eggs :D I eat minimum 2 a day ..( I know it's bad ... :( )

7 ) i wear socks when i go to bed.

8 ) Even with my height, i can't rebound :D

9 ) I love beach .. i hate bitch .. but i love beach :D I love d sand...the water...girls in bikini :D

10 ) I promise myself that one day..i will stay in JAPAN.. !!! I LOVE JAPAN !!


okie..done d.. !!! Photo ar...errrr...wait..( omg..why am i asking my blog to wait @.@ )


3 comments:

ms.bulat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i like no.2
i like no.7

i like the fact you asked your blog to wait!! BODO BERTUL. you're a true bodo. born as one. will live as one.

Sylvia said...

LOL~~~~

This post is so funny...you guys heard my laughter through Skype last night while i was reading it. AHAHA...sorry if i scared you guys with it. :P

For me...i like no.7...wow i thought grandparents does that only. LOL~

Anddd...since when my innocent doggy become BoDoGurl~???!!? AHAHAHA...it's so funny...

And i agree with bulat that it's so bodo of you to ask the blog to wait.

Kc rocK said...

haha pocky! ur pic looks so innocent!! and when u grow up suddenly look so tall oredi
hahah!
u have alot of hobby and activity lol