Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday, Estee BodoLat!



Esteee...i was so scared i couldn't post this post tonight...coz actually something wrong with my Wireless Router/Modem whichever it is...coz today got lightning and i think terkena one of them (donno router spoilt or modem spoilt..confusing). i was struggling to get it fixed so i could online to post this birthday post in this blog. i couldn't figure out the problem...so i went over to my dad's office to 'steal' the modem there. so now i online with it. T.T Later got to return nicely to where it belongs.

Anyway...i'm sure you're having A LOOOT OF FUN at your house right now. Yeahh...i know about it, alright. I knew about your surprise birthday party pretty long time ago already. xD

I'm so sad i couldn't be at your place at this point of time. I wish i could just do some teleportation and i'm there where you are RIGHT NOW!! >.> Play too much online game is like that lo..what teleporting and warp dream also got. :P

Estee..i just wanna tell you that you're so special to us...to ME...From the very first day we met with the purple barney connection...and how your spectacles attacked me when i first hugged you...wow...it's so lovely! I will never forget that...ever~ hehehe. And now...our latest headgear dream connection~~ Wuu...haha..

I really wanna share a true friendship with you and the rest of the Bodo gang. I feel i really belong with you all...and i hope our friendship will grow stronger each day. ^^

I love you....

The purple barney connection

Happy Lovely 23rd Birthday to you again~~ MUAHHHH HUGSSSS~~~


Sincerely loved by,
BodoBy a.k.a. Sylvia

2 comments:

Kc rocK said...

HAPPY BURFDAY BODOLAT!!

ms.bulat said...

<3
happy birthday to me!!!
hahahaah
thnk you bodosey
but i have to say im so happy to hear bodoby sing song to meee!!!~ yeaaaaa <3<3
from over the sea~~
our friendship is one of the best present anyone can have. thank you so so so much for wishing me and writing this post for me~
muarksssssssssss