Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hi! I am BoDoBy a.k.a. Sylvia

LOL~~ Damn lame title for this post...well..what to do....we have to practice bodoness with this blog. AHAHAHA~

Okay...everyone will have their own introduction as THEIR FIRST POST IN THIS BLOG. And me...ahem ahem...as the starter for this blog...am proud to introduce myself......as BODOBY.

Firstly, i wanna THANK Bulat, BBS and Pocky for letting me into their BoDo-ism family. ^^

Bulat's Story
I get to know Bulat from an old friend of mine (Cody) when i was down in KL in October. =D I find her sooooo friendly, cute and happy go lucky. I fell in love with her instantly!! xD I get to know a few more of her friends altogether (like Joey, Ah Wai, TingTing, Kelvin)...and found out that they're all actually from Kokorobox.Net forum. We chat a lot about many stuffs in MSN and i even planned to tag along on her family's vacation...i really wish it would come true because i sooo love to travel~~!!


BBS's Story
After i come back to Kuching, i joined the forum and that's when i found BBS. I saw he got MSN so I hand itchy go add him in my MSN and chat. First few chats with him...honestly...damn boring one lohh...don't know what to talk with him. T.T Thennnnn...when BBS and I found out that we had the passion for singing....we can sense sparkles and fireworks in the air. Then.....toot toot toot in MSN so excitedly...to cut the story short...we went on Skype and sang for each other. That time my heart beat damn fast....as it's my first time singing online to a STRANGER. Well, to me...BBS is a very nice, friendly and polite guy. Glad to know him!! BTW...he's got suchhh sexyyyy voiceee~~ i just love his sexy voice~~~ *droools*


Pocky's Story
Pocky's story very easy. Is when BBS and I went on Skype the 2nd time to sing...Pocky was there, who was invited by BBS and we 3 sang online. ^^ The only person missing was Bulat. T.T Pocky is very funny...made me laugh a lot when i am in office working while chatting with him in MSN. So suiii~~ But i enjoyed it laa! LOL~ Pocky also knows how to sing well...especially Malays songs...wakakaka..and i heard he brings a laptop to karaoke to look up on the Chinese song's Pin Yin. GENG~!!!

So...now is my own introduction..i dowan write essay d...so i'll go like this:

Name: Sylvia Chan
Gender: Female (To Pocky, i am half male)
Birthday: 20th Oct (Wa si Libra lai de)
Age in current year: 23 (and still growing older)
Location: Kuching, Sarawak

Nickname in Forum: Libby
Nickname in BoDo-ism: BoDoBy (DoBi...lai lai..wash baju)

Occupation: Audit cum tax assistant & part time piano teacher
Hobbies: Singing, playing piano, dancing, badminton, watching series, reading books, online



------------------------

As agreed....a photo of ourselves... xD





TADAAAA~~~~~ SUPER BODOBY!!


AHAHAHAHAHA

3 comments:

ms.bulat said...

omggggg. and im gonna save that photo down! : P

Kc rocK said...

look bodo enuff!! hahah so bodo yet so cute...!! nice nice XDDD

Sylvia said...

lol...i know i really look so bodo in that photo lo...