Thursday, March 5, 2009

A very nicey sushi and ice cream hunt!

Here's a story of 3 hunters...hunting for food~ and keep all the evidence posted on the blog haha!

Story goes like tis, one good evening Bodoky was filled with the mood to go dinner with Bodolat and me. And i was told to get ready after 6pm. As soon as he finished working, he fetch Bodolat, next he stopped at my house to wait for me.
He called my hp, and I was asleep. i was awaken by da phone call to realize it was 7pm! LOLX!

It took me approximately 11mins to prepare... tidy da bed, shower, change, mess my hair, wear shoes, and get into the car! lolx! im proud tat i can do it all for only 11mins. hahaha!


This is how Pocky looked like when he's waiting, from the expression i wonder if he's happy waiting for me xDDD


Bodolat got nothing to do so she took the pic of her sexy leg, lolx!


Bodoky's daughter, yellow dolly got sooo bored waiting for me and she cried....kesiann


***************

Guess i shud stop crapping bout my stories and go to the main event lolx!!
Where am i???

Ohh ya...back to story of 3 hunters hunting for food!!


HUNT 1: SAY SUSHI MEANS ZANMAI!!!

We've decided to have a sushi hunt at Sushi Zanmai, and here's some nicey jappie food we had tat nite...~

Here's some sushi for our appetizer:


And of coz not to forget our main course of the nite. Mann, though i juz had it not long ago, this one stil makes me hungry again lolx!


B0doky had unagi with rice (someone pls translate the menu in japanese)!! . Although we ordered the small portion, but the serving was quite big...not to forget, the unagi is fresh hehe!


Bodosey's tempura prawn with rice. Yummy crunchy crunchy prawn served with rice and 3 strings of seaweed haha!


This is Bodolat's sashimi salad . I love to dip it with cream, i dunno wat was that, or was that mayonaise? haha! And Bodoky should learn to eat salad altho its a diet meal like u said :p


This is why it took so long for me to choose which plate to get....


What? I was taking pic of a chopstick model holding the a pair of chopstick, haha!




HUNT 2: WAT'S YUR FLAVOR? BASKIN' ROBBINS

That day, I suddenly think of eating ice cream. Altho i have been a fan of ice cream, but i did not eat it often, lolx! And unlike Bodolat who has once eat McD's icy for 5-days straight *bow* and the 6th day she stopped taking any ice cream at all, for 2 days!!!
Like what i told her "miracle!!!" And i was suggestin' we buy 4D... and we thought of two numbers, I took '1234' and Bodolat wanted '8888' (she likes 'ong') XD! (numbers like tis are unlikely to strike, we're nt 4D expert -.-").

Back to story, after we had sushi we did not give up and we went for icy hunt at baskin' robbins lolx!

Pocky had 'World-class chocolate' icy, and i had 'Peanut butter & choco' icy. He said his flavor tasted better just because it is named 'world-class' -.-" swt......


Guess correct? No prize for u haha!

4 comments:

ms.bulat said...

o m g.
if we are 4D expert now also damn a lot of winnings edy. we can go jpn eat sushi instead LOL

Sylvia said...

omggg where was i that day?? :P

Kc LoH said...

u were in our heart bodobyyyy <33333

yuyue said...

ice creams~~~