Friday, March 6, 2009

cause the kns one is always me..in the end

today i was in dragon-i eating lunch cause my grandpa came down:D

jengjengjeng..

food wei bodosey. jealous a not? :D

anyway, was busy eating, like really pigging out when suddenly came in these korean guys. both were lengjai to the maximum. please trust me when i say that cause i actually bothered to stop eating just to look hahahaahahah :D

but the slightly more lengjai one *heh* was sitting next to me. walao. i really wanted to take photo lor and when their taofu came i was staring at the taofu. hahahaahah-_- from lengjai, i stare back to food.

anyway i laughed when he said, "chow mien. cili padi please."

wathefishandchips. CILI PADI? hahahaha-_-

anyway, point is i stare at him a couple of times until he also suddenly look at me.

ONE KIND..

aiks. i guess i stared too much until he must be thinking "what's wrong with this small girl. keep looking at me. challenge ar now?"

when i got into the car then my mom suddenly said,

"eh. what's wrong with your nose?"


now i only know. he was staring cause of my nose-_-

SIGH

what a way to leave an impression.

a silly one....to a lengjai somemore.

someone stab me please.

*laughs*

3 comments:

Kc rocK said...

whoaaa dragon-i!!! envy-nya..~~i wanna eat also T________T
lengzai wants to look at ur nose XDDD

yuyue said...

hahahahaha, like tat also can ar??.. i think he can feel your stares... thats y he suddenly turn n look at u neh XD. so he probably think, wats the girl looking at me for......ei...her nose looks.... hahahaha

ms.bulat said...

T_T Sigh