Thursday, March 19, 2009

sticky update

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is what pocky ate just now at fish & co.
when the fish came, all of us (or only me) was like "omg...one whole fish....with the head...and tail!" wathe. haahahahahah so rare and...kinda weird :D but me like the sambal. me love sambal. omg. me suddenly want eat sambal with rice-_- i can eat that for 3 mealslor. whole day. ridiculous.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is how pocky remember girls handphone numbers. on his palm. so old school kan? cause he's an ahpek like this. what to do. everyone forgive him please. haha :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
went washroom halfway during yumcha and heard some woman singing. it's been quite some time since i sat at some cafe and listen to live sessions like this. brought back some memories really. soothing songs at night are the best. erg* don't understand lala ah beng songs at 12am. mind distruption jer. anyway, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night. Champ's 1st floor centre point, live music entertainment: )

heard two songs. hahahaha the guys thought i fell asleep on the toilet bowl. bLeah.


(chorus song no.1)
But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.


(chorus song no.2)
I 'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

1 comment:

Kc LoH said...

yea i get to see everyone on da table :D