Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a part of life...

There are millions of ways to live a life....

Some knows what they want, while some don't even know where to start.

Some had their life arranged, while some's a mess.

Some have one, while some don't.




As for me, i have found mine in the last few years.

Life, is about knowing what you want, to start with.

It's about finding what you want.

Life is about knowing how it feels.

Knowing what if.. Knowing how to.

Life is about making mistakes,

It's about learning,

Learning what makes you smile, and what doesn't,

Learning to be special, learning to be original.







I know how it is like...



I know how it is like to wake up one morning hoping that miracle could happen.

Hoping that on that day itself, everything would go your way.



I know how it is like.. to hope for the smallest thing.

Things that seems unimportant to people i know.

Things as easy as opening your mouth and and taste food.



I know how it is like.. to be lost.

Both mentally and physically.

Lost in the centre of the city, penniless.

Lost in life, hopeless.



I know how it felt... found that one hint.

That one hope. That one solution.

That changes everything.



I know how it felt.. to be worry.

Worry that things will never be the same again.

Worry that i might not be able to cope up with the changes.



I know how it is like ... to be heartbroken.

Those sleepless nights. Thinking what if.. and Why didn't i..



I know how it felt... to win something.

And how it is like .. to lose it the next day.



I know how it felt... to be poor.

Where every dollar counts.



I know how it felt .. to be afraid.

Lost that sense of security even when you are safe behind 4 walls.



I know how it felt .. to be cheated.

That one time that make you lost all your trust in others.



I know how it felt to be drunk, to be really sick, and to be just.. out of mind.

And how it is like .. to climb out of those misery.



I know how it felt.. to be loved.

And the feeling of loving in return.



I know how it felt.. to say goodbye.

Knowing that things will never be the same again.



I know how it felt ..to miss someone so much,

that a single call of his/her name, can make you cry.



Life ... is about knowing how it felt.

Learning every single one of them.

For those that you learn, determine what you end up to be.

And after you had finally know it all...

...you can turn back and look back at the life you been thru...

...and say " ..It's a part of life ... "







3 comments:

Kc LoH said...

bodoky..~ ur full of philosophy!!
But however i like that, its meaningful

MrHello said...

Old people...is like that wan ma :P

Sylvia said...

so the meaningfulll~~~ T.T