Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day !!!!

I would think this as a funny valentine's post rather than a romantic ones :P

Here's for the bodo gang. I hope our gang can grow and then by next year this day, each of us will have a valentines of our own :D ..Then we can all come out and dinner and Casey is paying for it!!!! :D Muahaha
Something i made in my room the other day. Credit given to Joey for giving me this idea thru his blogpost !!!

This was their last photo before they shifted into their new home...
my stomach :P
Mr. Egg and Miss Egg's last date. Made by Bodolat.


4 comments:

Kc rocK said...

wow u and bulat are creative on all these things!! lolx!!
i oso wan bodogang to grow!!hehe...
i wan a valentine of my own nex year ahahah and oso hope my gang have da same too lolx!

yuyue said...

@_@

ms.bulat said...

LOL i fried my egg after that: P

yuyue said...

so means they end up in someone else stomach also =.="