Saturday, February 7, 2009

Appreciation post for my family <333

Ok i blog! Another surprise for the bodo family once again hahahahaha!!
But truly i wanna blog about this to my bodo bodo fellas...! this is one of the way to show my appreciation to my lovely bodo-family (i love you all).
Thanks for being there for me when i feel down and sad. You all were there to fill my time when i need someone to talk to~
Bodobyyyy gfffff, although u were so farrrrr away rite now but yet we get to talk some time. And thankies for sharing with me during our conversation last few days when i was down. it makes me feel better haha!

Back to this, yesterday bodolat and bodoky asked me out for dinner. It was meant to be a surprised for me, and ah lat planned to keep it from me to surprise me. So as they were about to leave to PJ they gave me a call around 7 sumthin...
MANA TAU i told them i was at Midvalley, it was sooooo far away and during that hour was traffic jam period, so they have no choice but to wait till i come back. and ah lat said "Spoiler la u!!" xDDDDDDD
I didn know they wanna have dinner with me so i went to MV to havee a walk alone. Coz i don't wanna go back home too early, thinking that i wanted to fill my time by doing something, anything! :)
I went back to PJ and joined bodoky and bodolat, and we went to The Curve and we went for movie after tat. Watched the movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', however we stressed ourselves to finish the 3-hours show lolx...! (it was midnite, old ppl like us cannot tahan watching till so late xD). And it was then only Ah Lat realize "I didn know Brad Pitt is sooo yeng one" ahhaha.


We went back home and Bodoky fetch two of us home. During the trip back my house, me and bodoky chatted. He told me something about how will guys think and feel about things. I felt that he really got that point correct. I should get over with life and see what is new ahead. Although watever happened hurts me and disappoint me badly but i should forget the past and move on, i need some time to heal my wounds and go back to normal. Thanks for accompanying me 3 of u. I miss u all!

4 comments:

ms.bulat said...

glad to know although it just a simple night you enjoyed it. cause there were doubts whether you wanted to have some alone time instead...but i dont like alone time when im sad sooo :P i pushed my own theories.

casey, please don't keep it to heart anymore :) we care cause we share wahahahah *wthesoup* you keep it in only will be sanfu for you, then in the end of the day your good intention of 'do not wanna worry my friends' in the beginning will make us worry even more cause we don't know head, don't know tail. we are friends so just let us sayang each other when we can.

and to bully you back i gonna blog bout what we ate since you are sooo thee farrrr away :D ahahahahhahahahaah see u kns a not!

i pray for everyone's happiness and xinfuness :D

hmm wad else i wanna say..oh yea. i wanna buy 4D le. you blogged. hahahahaahahahah

ms.bulat said...

OMG its we share cause we care. hahaha-_-sigh

Sylvia said...

aawwww.....HUGS HUGS~~~~ i'm coming down soon we shd spend another night out together ^^

that's the least i can do for you..to chat with you on MSN...hahahaha...when u're down. i'm glad i can be there for you no matter how far i am. ^^

wish you happy happy all d time ^^

Kc rocK said...

Thanksssss bulat!! at tis moment i think its great to have someone around instead of staying alone...
longer i stayed maybe the more i'll think.
So its happy that both u and pocky are willing to ask me out for something. At least will keep my mind away *hugggssss*
no worries if i have anythin i will bug u all until u all surrender! ahahaha jkjk

bodoby!! *huggs huggsss* to you too~ yea we will wait till you come back here again next week :)