Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bodosey's CNY year 2oo9

Recently after Bodolat told me sumthin bout how blogging helps, so i give it a try... Blogging sometimes keep you away from stress or sumthin you don't want to think about. So i'll try to do some blogging! (I want to break Ah Lat and Gffffff's record on number of post! bwahaha). dun think i can lolx~!

I promised Ah Lat that i'll blogged bout my CNY eventho i stil think there isnt much to talk bout..lolx! tis year can't say its one of my happiest, coz something unhappy dragged me during last few days at my htown, but its over nw. :D

Lets move on, during my 1st and 2nd day of CNY i've been hanging out with mostly my relatives and cousies...! All the lengzai and lenglui cousies... hahahah! i wanna intro some lenglui cousies to Pocky but too young for him. And i wanna let Ah Lat know some of my male cousies bt some too young for Ah Lat, haha in the end i dunno wat to do :p

Here's da only pic i think its nice, its my gathering with my cousies during CNY gathering, my sister and bro is in da pic too hahaha~

5 comments:

ms.bulat said...

Ehhh i accept girls also geh: D got lengluiii

Sylvia said...

wahhh....so leng lui and leng jai oneee....why don't want intro to me arr? lol~~~

Kc rocK said...

bodoby cnt oredi...u already have ur lengzai hahaha!

ahlat wan gals too?? haha cnt gals are mine lolx!

Sylvia said...

T.T i where got have leng zai...sigh...that one not confirm one so my options are still open. :D

MrHello said...

Didn't i told you !! Age ...is not a problem :D