Monday, December 29, 2008

ipods and...them

this is just an update to show that we are not dead from all the crazy holidays going on end of the year.

also, because i have been blogging too much. i have to let it go so that the rest can blog *hurhur* feel free to drop by my personal blog : P

neways.

bodoky passed me his ipod to transfer some HK drama into my comp so that i can be an addict like him hahahaha so woman okay! watch drama until 5am then complain to me that he's sleepy. kns orang *smack*

to my horror this morning when i realized i can't freaking off it despite what button i pressed and the battery was downdowndown (lowlowlowlow..whatever that song is)

so i decided to sms 3 people at one go to solve the panicky "howhowhow?!", considering usually the person you have decided to sms doesn't reply (or fast enough)

friend 1 : press and hold the "play" button
friend 2 : press "pause" longlong
bodoky : press middle button for a few seconds can dy, or just pause it, it will auto off

i almost threw my handphone after reading all 3 sms-es that surprisingly all came one after another-_-

BODO BERTUL.

No comments: