Monday, December 1, 2008

The 10 Most Remembered Bodo Incident

Hehehehe...my turn my turn...i need some time to refresh back la...i think will take a long time to reach #10.


#10 : The Wireless Modem/Router incident

My modem/router just spoilt because of lightning. Then i was frustrated until i went to 'steal' my dad's company's modem, bring back home and online. xD I have class the next day and coz the building where i teach piano is our Kuching's 'Lowyat'...i was so happy and definate that i will go buy a new wireless modem and install it on that day. Yes....i bought the modem already and feeling so excited. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, I FORGOT TO TAKE THE MODEM IN MY PIANO CLASSROOM BEFORE I GO BACK HOME!! I think it was cause my boss reminded me about my pay cheque and that one is more exciting for me..haha. * kazing kazing $$ * And the centre is closed already when i finally realised i've forgotten about it ... =( So...can't get my new modem until my next class to the centre which is 4 days later lo.



#9: The toilet incident
Erm...it was like 2-3 a.m. and i was still awake. Then i wanted to go to the toilet to pee. I didn't bother switching on the lights and close the toilet door cause i thought no one's gonna come out at this time. Then half way peeing...my sister wanna go to toilet and when she saw me...she got FRIGHTENED and SCREAM ....... hahahaha...i kept saying "sorry" to her.. :P


#8: The Ghost story incident

Just last week i went out with my friends to give a birthday surprise to my cousin. My friend picked me up FIRST and on the way to pick the next friend, i was telling him a true ghost story. Then the road where our next friend lives is kinda dark...and when he stopped at the side on our friend's house, he switched off his car lights...become darker. I was still going on with my ghost story...then he suddenly scare me with a "WUH!!!!" with his hands attacking me. I screamed... Wat laa..i wanna tell ghost story end up im the one got frightened. Well, he enjoyed laughing at me after that. >.>



#7: BodoGur

My shih tsu girl girl very blur one...especially when she was still a puppy. I was sitting on the edge of my bed and she was on the floor. I used my leg to disturb her..going round the air on top of her head...then she followed turning her body round and round. Then i went faster and faster..she also follow..faster and faster. When i stopped...she stopped...then she cannot balance herself and pelanting to the ground...hahahaha. Bodo bodo gur~ Only worked one time..the next time she don't wanna follow anymore. =(



#6: The Car fuel door

This one..just happened today as i type this post. I went to pump my car fuel after work. I didn't know what i was thinking during pumping the car fuel...i guess i was thinking what bodoh incident happened in my 23 years of my life. Couldn't think of any...and when the fuel pumped to RM73.02 (wah..still remember)...i locked the fuel hole and took the receipt from the machine. Then i drove away....half way...someone keep honking beside me. xD Then he was pointing at my car...then when i look at my side mirror..i saw the car fuel door still opened...ahaha...then i put up my hand to say thanks and i parked at the side to close the fuel door. T.T

#5: Follow wrong car

I have a friend who is so blur also. Hehe..after our dancing class...we said we wanna have supper together. My teacher, me and her...then we suggested to go to Petanak to eat. We confirmed already...yeah..confirmed and she said okay. Then, when my teacher and i reached the place...we waited for her for 5-10 minutes...she haven't arrive. So i called her. Her first reaction is laughing on the phone...not "Hello" or "Hi"...but"hahahahahaha"...then i asked her..."XX, where are you?" .. she said "On my way...hahahaha...i followed wrong car..go until Kenyalang". Then i went "wah lau ehhh...ppl already confirm Petanak how come u go until Kenyalang?"...She answered, "Haha..i thought that is teacher's car..then when i follow half way..i realised the car going to Kenyalang." Very sweat....she took another 15 minutes to arrive our place. She thought we last minute changed location...and is not that she donno how to get to Petanak. LOL.



#4: Singing lullaby through phone

I know one of my friend is sick and at around 10:30 pm he called me. He said he couldn't sleep and he asked if i could sing him a lullaby on the phone for him. I was like "eerrr..mmm...serious???" Then he said, "yeah...seriously...pretty.....puh-leaseeee"...WAH...damn teh man...then ok lor..coz i was in my PC room, i went to my own room and then asked him how's his sickness, etc. Then he reminded me again...for his lullaby. So...i sang "Dreaming of you" by Selena. Only 2 phrase...he said "Thank you...enough" and laughed at me!!! I was like -_-" Why like that one lehhhh!!? Then he said he was actually testing his friends...who would sing lullaby for him through the phone..and he said im the only one would do that. T.T is it bodoh or too good? I don't know la...but was not happy coz he interrupted my singing half way. xD

(Can refer here for the story by my friend also at http://just-frenz.blogspot.com/2008/12/joke-of-night.html)



#3: Shit on the pants

I have a friend....He's working in a company and then he felt like he needed to fart. Then...he uses his force to fart....BUT...his shit came out instead. xD xD He had to go to toilet to wash up his undies. xD


#2: Playing with wet tissues in the toilet/bathroom

I have another friend...who likes to disturb his younger sister whenever he's taking his bath on the other bathroom and his sister is doing her big business on the other side of the toilet. Coz the toilet got the partition there's empty space at the top of the partition, my friend used to take the toilet papers and wet it into a bundle...and throw it to the other side of the toilet onto his sister..Ahahaha...then his sister will go "WOOIII"...



#1: My students

One of my students that i taught piano is so funny that day. She's only 8 years old. It was her turn to play the piano. HALF WAY playing her music piece haven't finish with it (i was concentrating on her playing and looking at the notes to make sure she played it correctly), she STOPPED playing...then she suddenly turned her head towards me sharply and look at me. I looked at her also..thought what's wrong. Thought maybe she want to go pee or something. Then she went "Teacher teacher...today i went to school". I was like *blink blink my eye*...so blur...then i smiled and ask her "How come u play ur song half way can tell teacher you went to school today?" Then she stared at me blankly....then she laughed......and i also laughed at her. Then after a while....i asked her to continue playing her piano...she played a bit...laugh a bit...play a bit..laugh a bit...wahhh...hahaha...darn cute..


Phew...i'm done with my first top 10 list.... ^^ Not an easy task ehh...

3 comments:

ms.bulat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WTFRAP
no.1 DAMN FUNNY

Kc rocK said...

wow i spend alot of time reading it...lolx
very funny, ur fren wet on undies O.o really paiseh kesian him

kohping said...

haha.. bodo-ism seems contagious