Tuesday, December 16, 2008

other than BODO, FOOD is the word

i tell you.

everyone. E B E R Y B O D Y is a victim with my need of food. (with my need for food? of my need with food? hahahah my english sucks)

imagine going to a Prudential talk where the MC asks the most general yet sometimes most difficult to answer question, using a microphone in front of a small crowd.

"what makes you happy?"

any duck, chicken and dog will reply you "money" "ka-ching" "moolah"

i have the nerve to answer "food".

no need to explain how baffled the MC looked and how many people laughed-_-

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i did it again during yoga(yes 1st day of class after God knows how long i din't go) when it was coming to an end and we are supposed to be all energetic and glorious cause yoga is suppose to have that effect on you like that. ( i only felt aches after class-_-!)

so you should go "i feel happier" "i am richer" "i am who i am"

something very positive.

mine not bad what!

"i am hungry! i want breakfast!i need food!"

: D my yoga instructor gave me a whole handful of almonds after class kuakua.

it's good to be honest.

but the irony of me being hungry and not finishing my rice most of the time.

seriously, rice should be replaced with ice-cream, cupcakes or something: D

p.s// but seriously, what makes you happy? : D
mine is ...of course food(or desserts) but
seriously nothing beats happy times with family and friends.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

what makes me happy?? to have friends like you guys in KL...and friends from just-uz in Kuching. im blessed with people like you all around me. :D

and of coz...good food makes me happy toooo (yayyy to estee love) ..but if not enough money how to have good food??

so...have to do something which makes me happy and can earn money also...like what i'm doing for my part time now, teaching piano. eh..hope can earn enough la when i go KL..if not, my accounts job would be my part time d. xD terbalik from what im doing right now.

and...bodogur makes me happy!! she's the main thing that makes me feel like home.

of course...my dad's love..and my cousins' love...their support for me makes me really happy. :D :D

Kc rocK said...

and me...hmmm wat makes me happy?
pretty simple, if i'm able to make ppl around me happy, i will be happy enough. Making ppl happy can be anyway, cracking jokes, bodo-bodo, make joker face, sweet talk,etc..lolx!
and another way is also food!! when im hungry, the moment i see food omg i cant force myself not to smile.
Especially ur so hungry and suddenly there's tis ppl preparing alot of nice food in front of u XD