Monday, December 15, 2008

My Pre-Christmas Dinner

Last night, i had a pre-christmas dinner with my good friends in Kuching at my home. We had so much fun preparing for the dinner together although we only managed to eat at 10 p.m. It took us around 4 hours to prepare for this dinner. Had some complications on the food at the beginning because potatoes weren't around....no corkscrew at my house for the wine..no blender in my house for the mushrooms? Haha...nevertheless, it was a good memory altogether. The reason why we run this pre-christmas dinner was because i wouldn't be around in Kuching for Christmas with them. So, my good cousin, Edwin and my good friend, Jason suggested this idea to celebrate it early with me. :) I'm soooo lucky i'm treated so nicely and not forgotten for Christmas.

It really felt like Christmas that night. We played Christmas songs on my laptop in the kitchen, brought speakers from my pc room...wore santa hats while preparing for the dinner..then changed into formal attires for the dinner!! The feeling is so so so niceee...and the environment was lovely with the table setting, western food and being with close friends.

Our table setting and foooooooddddd....mushroom soup, salad, steak, vegetables, french fries, mash potatoes~~ and can u see at the very top there...there's one big bowl of our carbonara spirals with lotsa cheese and ham~~~


Close up...on our fooooood...and WINE!


That's the 5 of ussss...From the left: Christine, Cousin Edwin, Me, Kelly and Jason.


And...introducing the COW...MOO-MOO...BODOBY-MOO~~

I was eating my salad then my cousin took this photo...LoL!

So we had "Bodolat the zhuuuu"...and now "Bodoby the niuuuuuuuuu"~

8 comments:

MrHello said...

Wahhh ... U can cook!!! Hahahahaha..

Sylvia said...

wahhh i can cook...then laugh at me... -______-"

MMmMmoOOooOoo...at you!!!

MrHello said...

Ok..Sylvia can cook :)

BUAHAHEHAHAHAHWHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHEH

ms.bulat said...

OF COURSE SHE CAN COOK!
i wanna eat her cooking!!: D:D:D

Kc rocK said...

OMG those food looks so yummy...! and ur making me to celebrate xmas immediately lolx! i cant wait till xmas dy hahaha~

Sylvia said...

actually it was my cousin who knows how to cook well coz he worked in a western restaurant b4.. :D

i just curi skill that night..hahaha.

ms.bulat said...

LAUGHS*
curi edy bring over: D
hahahhahahahahah

Sylvia said...

hahaha...sure will :P
maybe one day we cook together :D