Sunday, July 12, 2009

When being special is no longer special, and being normal is...somehow...different ..

Everyone is special. Special in their own way. But to some..that just ain't enuf.

It must be at least.... something visible. Something that would make people goes WOW.
I remember back in my teenage years, we always brag around whenever we are able to do something great. " I argued with my teacher before, till she cried. " ..one said. " I start going clubbing at 15!!! " ...another said. As we grow, we starts to challange the LAW. Breaking rules seems to be an IN thing. " I can reach Penang in 3 hrs !! " .. " I can do 130km/hr in this corner ". Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... " You go to Modesto everyfriday ? If you do, tell them my name, they will let you in. I am a regular " ...WAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

Even now... the same mindset grew together with us. It's all about being " special ". Recently, i found out a truth that.. i believe a majority of those people who are still chasing the top spot. " Being special...is no longer special " . That's because, everyone is doing it. Everyone is speeding at 110 - 120km/hr on federal highway. Everyone is reaching Penang faster than they used to. Everyone is clubbing.

A : Eh, you know this new club at Jalan Ampang. They selling Black Label damn cheap !! I got 2 bottle there. When wanna go ?
B : Ohhh..THAT ONE!!! I got a DJ friend there la. Don't say 2 bottle la. You wan 10 bottle also i can give you.
C : Ehh...that Club...I open wan la
A & B : -.-

I was sending my friend's dad to KL there other day. We had a talk about the way i drive. I was going at a constant speed of 80km/hr. He was very suprise. " I didn't know a car can go that slow " ... I was like..." -.- " . " No, what i meant was, it's rare to see people driving at such a safe speed anymore " . It's true you know. Everyone know how to drive fast. But not everyone can drive slow. That....my friend...is special !!. Following limit speed, is now more difficult than driving fast. If you don't believe that, you can try driving at speed limit of a road for 1 whole month and you feels your heart beating faster everytime you drive. The interest of driving is no longer there.

Therefore...I got a confession to make.
I am a slow driver. I hate clubbing. I rather stay in a bookstore or library reading books. I am not a good drinker. I am not smart. It won't take a lot to make me say " sorry " .
I AM SPECIAL :)

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

wow...macam article :D very interesting~~~~ i likeeeee~~~

*pretend press "Like" link just like in facebook*

ms.bulat said...

laughs*

you are specially bodo

Kc rocK said...

lolx pocky and the confessions!!
well i doubt ur are nt a good drinker!! hahahah! u sure can drink...
i agree there are plenty to talk bout on childhood hahaha even for me too :D

yuyue said...

hahahaha...u go through such a long length just to say you're special?? kekekeke