Tuesday, July 7, 2009

mid - year evaluation

so fast!!
it's 070709. half a year has flew past in a blink of an eye. (okaylarh actually make that manymanymany blinks and both eyes-_- lame)
even this blog is 8 months old. (based on our bodopet at the right side...by looking at the days haha)

CLICK-Bodoky's made up 2009 resolution for us

Okay if you are too lazy to click.
Here is a copied and paste version:D

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
My New Year Resolution !!! 2009 ~~~~~~
Honestly speaking, i never made any serious new year resolution before this.. but since everyone is talking about it, so i guess it's not too late to start writing mine. Since we will be talking about this for the next few days, why don't we blog about it. I have this brilliant idea ( I always have .. ) . We shall all list 10 New Year Resolution that comes to our mind, and other than that, we shall list 3 for each of the 3 other bodomembers. Something which we think that the other member's should put effort in. How's that ? I shall start then...

Bodoky's New Year Resolution 2009

1 ) To have 6 digit saving in my bank. ( Which means more mix rice and less western food )
2 ) To go to gym at least twice a week.
3 ) To start going on serious dates ..
4 ) To put MORE effort on my japanese and target JLPT 3 & 2 at the end of the year.
5 ) To be able to speak fluent japanese by June.
6 ) Slowly renovate my room.
7 ) Be more friendly..
8 ) Start my own little business ...
9 ) Drink more water :P
10 ) Make more people love me !!!! :D

New Year Resolution for Bodoseysey !!!

1 ) Learn to sing more new songs and sing it at songbird !!
2 ) Build a career out of his job.
3 ) To improve the way he think in terms of maturity and transform himself into a strong and dependable person by ....BLOGGING MORE!! :P

New Year Resolution for Bodolatte :D

1 ) Improve her level of bulat-ness :P ( ok..not counted.. !! ) --> Learn to cook !!! So she can eat more !! (yarh the only thing i can cook independently other than maggi is TONKATSU wahahahaha happyhappy*)
2 ) Improve Japanese by speaking in japanese to me !! (FAIL :D)
3 ) Wear contact lenses :) (LAGI FAIL :D)

New Year Resolution for Bodobaby ~~~

1 ) Build a career thru dancing and singing.
2 ) Learn to love all over again.
3 ) Sports sports sports...Start exercising!!!

Remarks : I will edit this post with photos and change the fonts when i come back from penang. ... :P

and the comments for that post as follows.

Blogger ms.bulat said...

ERM!!!
pocky san aitai!!!
hai.
oyasuminasai!!

jap level wa ima ue ni shimasu!!
HAHAAHAHHAAHHA
i suck!
will post my post soon.
January 1, 2009 3:33 AM

Blogger *bbs* said...
whoa...! sooo touched, bodoky made some resolution for me too!! lolx yea i agree that i need all the three points for this year's resolution hahaha! But 3rd point seems abit difficult, but i'll try spamm more hahahaha!

January 2, 2009 12:51 AM

Blogger Sylvia said...

ahahaha...what's with the sports thingy??? i need excerciseee??? which part of me needs it...tell meee..hahahaha...

January 2, 2009 12:40 PM

*heh* so how is the half a year bench mark? as usual my answers in pink :D hahahaha although technically speaking....not i make one the resolution...miehmiehmieh. i think of all bodoby one looks the most promising hahahahahhaah :D

2 comments:

Kc rocK said...

wow u didn extract it bek, i almost forget bout it!!
SO FAST!! half year gone oredi

Sylvia said...

hahaha....

reading my comment on that post makes me feel so SWT -__-""""

i DOOOO need exercise...hahaha...and ya...signed up for gym for 2+1 contract..gilaarr...

to love again??? still trying to build my trust to a guy and be committed to someone. it's....hardddd -__-

career through dancing and singing...? ehh?? where's teaching music?? HAHAHA...dancing..i haven't danced since i came down here..sigh. should i look for a dancing centre to continue my lesson? singing...now i stop d...wanna concentrate on my teaching and certificate :D