Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ice Age Craze!

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs! ROAR!
Yesterday a whole pack of us went for tis movie~ And we wan to be da loudest, so we decided to buy the whole row of seats to fill in the 13 of us XD !
It was a niceeee movie, and u'll notice tat tis movie is funny, cute and LAME at da same time. Lame = funny dumb jokes tat makes u sweat lolx!!!
Bodoky and bodolat said tat da lameness of da movie reminded them of me hahahaha! so i said, "maybe i shud give some ideas for Ice Age 4 in future" HAHA!!


Some of the lame part tat made me LOL-ed were coz of tis thin, daredevil prehistoric critter called Buck. And he created a lame conversation~~

Buck: Listen! The wind! It’s speaking to us.
Eddie:
What’s it say?

Buck: I don’t know. I don’t speak wind.



-----Bodoness after the movie-----


Bodo-ness!! Everyone looked happy & hippy after da movie. Did u see tat? Bodolat, Bodoby n Siumai looked so happy hahaha!
I called them 'the three cute lil' dinosaurs' in Ice Age 3 XD!!
And why???
Pocky said, "Look, 3 of them looked about the same height!"
I replied, "Really? Then its juz like the 3 dinosaurs we saw in tat movie hahaha!!"


Tis two figure wearing black and red shirt were Bodoby and Amos :D
....and WAT??! Did they ordered so many glasses of watermelon juice!!




-----A tale of the sloth animal called Sid-----

We luv tat movie so muchhh, and we've decided to kidnap one of the creature to join us for supper later on HAHA! So, welcome Sid the Sloth LOL!


"Take a pic of me, here here~~~ Cheerzz! Tis is me and the siumais!"


*smell smell* "Its yummy, can i have ONE bite??"


"Yum yum!! i had my bite, can i have ANOTHER bite??"


"I didn't know tat i can finish a pizza bigger than my size! Its time to lick the plate :D"


*sniff* "i smell some colorful round thing..."


"Yikes, my head's stuck, i can't reach it. I need helpp! Manny!"


"I saw a red pool of lava below" *lick* "why does lava taste sweet?"


"Food, desserts, it makes my tummy look big and round!"

4 comments:

ms.bulat said...

HAHAHAHAA
i love u lar casey, so lame!!!!!
i walked the whole day in heels-_- come back to see something lame and funny like this takes my pain away :D
damn bodo

Sylvia said...

ahahaha....sigh...i'm so glad i have you as my friend....the lamest of them all~~~~

why am i sighing?? hahahaha...

love u too caseyyyyy~~~ muahs muahsss

Kc rocK said...

ah lat: hahaha! nex time u wear heels i have to be lame again to make da pain go away?? Save money for painkillers XD

bodobyyyyy: why u sigh?? coz ur still learning hw to be lame..~ dun sigh i'll make u as lame as possible nex time :D

love u all too, bodos!! <3

MrHello said...

This is funnnyy..Hahahaha..