Friday, July 17, 2009

DIE COCKROACH DIEEE!!

Little talks: I've watched Transformers 2 for the 4th time yesterday with Joann, my elder god sister. Eventually..i fell asleep and had a hard time keeping myself awake for the 2 1/2 hour movie. PLEASEEEE...don't do this to me again...hahahaha.

Past few days...got cockroach come into my room at BU from the TOILET. Sigh...i don't know if now it's their mating or holiday season or what...suddenly got 2 cockroaches appeared in a week. And between my room and Sze Mei's room...they chose to come into my room from the toilet...ROAR!!!


Who likes cockroaches....so geli geli geli geliii....some more those that can FLYYYY!

YOU THINK COCKROACH GOT THIS CUTE???



ROAR....!!! DIE YOUUU.....KACHAKKK.... DIEEE!!!



If only i have Bumble Bee to protect me...cause girl girl was scare until she....

1st cockroach - Hide in the toilet,
2nd cockroach - ran downstairs to Sze Mei.

-__-"

She reminds me of...Courage, the Cowardly dog.

Dumb...


THE THING I USED TO KILL THE COCKROACH

And when they entered my room....I was thinking of what THING should i use to WHACKKK the cockroach. Sigh..coz I don't have Ridsect.

Books that i'm reading now...beside my pillow.

My Bible...cute mah? :D
Amos give one... purple colour (looks more to blue though)
then got flower :D
So pass...not usin this to whack cockroach.

My novel...too thick to handle and whack cockroach...pass~


My Daily Bread...small and user friendly.
Ya...since it's user friendly...
I took this book to whack cockroaches.


And you all know...how Amos will have this kind of reaction or face expression when we tell him lame jokes or something he finds it amusing. Some more..got to do with my religion book "The Daily Bread". Bulat was anxious to know what response he would give.

So now i tell you. The conversation went like this.

Sylvia: Just now got cockroach came into my room.
Amos: *Listens*
Sylvia: Then i don't know what to take to whack the cockroach. I took the Daily Bread and whack it until the cockroach pengsan.
Amos: HAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Sylvia: *Smiles*
Amos: Aiyohhhhhhh....hahaha.
Sylvia: *Double smiles*

xD

4 comments:

ms.bulat said...

i heard if u see one katchat = 24 katchats : P

Sylvia said...

wahhhh....no 24 katchats...i move house later T.T

Kc rocK said...

can i borrow ur daily bread oso?
i wan use to whack roachie at my hse XD

Sylvia said...

i send one to your house :P