Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Year 2009 - Penang Trip :D





I would like to announce that ....Mr. NiSenKyu ( aka 2009 )  love me ..( sofar )  
Decent start with a little bit of spice here and there... 
It had nothing to do with my new year resolutions, incase you need to know :P

Family trip..Penang..1st  till 4th .. 

It was a quite relaxing trip overall, filled with food, sleep and shopping. 

On the way there, we drop by at Taiping for our lunch. The home of THE perfect OH CIEN !! . 


Taiping Oh Cien ...

Oh Cien is made from Fried Oyster and Eggs. You can never find the same kind of Oh Cien in KL. We ordered like 12 plates for about 16-17 of us. 

I also found this across the street. 

  
There should be 11 B .. "berak " 

Reached Hotel Vistana at around 3pm. Unpacked and hang around the hotel...

..and camwhore :P

and then THE cousins decided that the best way to complete a happy day.. is to have a HAPPY MEAL!!! 

We woke up very early in the morning the next day to try the famous Roti Bakar and Telur at this place about 15 minutes drive away from the hotel ( forgot the street name ). 

The bread was really nice but the eggs tasted the same. This is when i asked my cousin what so different about the eggs. He answered " Those are duck's eggs. Taste like chicken's eggs right ? ". -.- YOU THINK I STUPID AH!!! Ducks don't lay eggs wan laaa!!!! xD

Later in that afternoon, we headed to the famous Kek Lok Si temple. One of the must go place if you ever set your foot in Penang Island. 


We did not go further up to the Kun Yum Temple due to time constrain. It was a decent family outing. We get to jokes around, making each other laugh. Errmm.. Ok ok. I get to jokes around making them laugh xD ...








There is a flee market between the temple and the bottom of the hill. Me and two of my cousin ( includes that sor lou wearing that grey shirt in the above photo. ) was lazy to walk the flee market and walk back up to the temple, where we park our car. We offered to drive the car down and wait for them there. We couldn't decide if we should just wait for them to come down for lunch or should we eat without them. This is where my Yee Cheong ( Uncle ) broke the discussion with a answer of his own. 

Me : Eh, should we just drink and wait. 
Cousin 1 : I think wait for them better la. Cause dunno if they wanna eat here. 
Cousin 2 : But here got Asam Laksa. Looks nice. 
Me : How la ? 
Cousin 2 : I feel like eating la. 
Cousin 1 : I think wait la. Later they all complain we eat without them .
Cousin 2 : KuCheong ( Uncle ) , how ah ? 
KuCheong : Oh... Asam Laksa big one, 1 please. ( Continue looking around )
Me, Cousins : =.= 



Next, we drove about 20 minutes to this monkey park where the bees are bigger than the monkey. LOOK !!! 







It was around 4pm when we decided to go for a walk in Queens Bay Mall. I don't really fancy shopping in penang , for to me, when it comes to shopping in Malaysia, Kl is the place. However, me and my cousins were complaining that Ginny shouldn't squat down while eating. She just smile and continue. What i did was, i took 2 pieces of 20 cent coins and threw it in front of her and in milli seconds, she jump up and look at look at me one kind. All of us laughed xD. 


One of the main reason of the penang trip is because one of our penang branch supervisor is getting married. The wedding dinner was quite nice with a lot of suckling pigs. A LOT!!! xD 
I didn't drink at all in the wedding dinner. That's because, in penang, people don't drink alcohol. They drink.... 














joking... lolz... 

Signing off !!! Need to continue my studies. :P 


4 comments:

ms.bulat said...

sometimes i dont know to hate you or love you hahahaahah
why fate introduce me such a bodo friend. sigh*

DUCKS DONT LAY EGGS MEH?!

AND UR BEE SO LAMELOR!!!!! ( i dont care that you dont like the word lame, IT IS LAME)

how can u throw coins just to make ur cousin stand up and what's with the suckling pig!!! PURPOSELY

OH GOD
ive decided to hate you-_-
kns

Sylvia said...

hahahahaha....

i find this post very entertaining, funny and bodo...just the way it should be.

not like my post...which bodoky claimed to be touching and he asked for ice cream...LOL.

keep it up loh....

and the egg part....really got me thinking...DUCKS DON'T LAY EGG MEH....and at the moment...i thought i was dumb. LOL~~~

and the throwing coins one...ahahaha...kinda insulting but i bet your cousin didn't mind :D it was meant to be a joke anyway...i like i like...very creative.

MrHello said...

Hehehehe ... Glad you all love it. I will keep blogging... :D

Kc rocK said...

ohhh my it is a very very long bloggg...~
pocky it seems like u went to penang for an adventure hahah coz alot of stories behind the trip lol
I LOVE TO EAT oh cien~~!! i only eat it when i was at htown lolx~ some nice delicacy
hahah i didn know pocky also like to camwhole oso :p
nice nice blog!