Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bodo Family's Karaoke Session on 27th December 2008

Finally...the day arrived where Bodo-Family reunites for karaoke session. It's my first day meeting BodoKy and BodoSey...and i got to say...they're both bodoly handsomeeeee...and cuuteeee~ :P

I was in KL for 10 days but i only get to meet my bodo family once...and just for this session!! WHY IS THAT!!!??!???! HAHA...

Anyway...it's been memorable and funnnn...no doubt about that. ;) I'm so happy to be able to meet all of my Bodo Family. We all exchanged Christmas presents...it was lovely....Thanks to my beloved bodos. *Smooch smooch* Bodolat gave me a pair of earings (it's huugeeeee)...then Bodoky gave me a necklace (it's lovelyyy), which Joey helped to choose for me because i got to choose between 2 necklaces and the other one will be for Bodolat ..and Bodosey gave me a small doll that can be hanged (so cuteeee). I gave them all MUGS. xD Heyyyy..it's not any simply MUGS that can be bought outside okkkkk!! It's pre-customized for each of my beloved bodos...they know what i mean. :D

With Bodolat's muggg~~

Photobucket

Ok...the videos are still uploading to photobucket..taking ages. i'm sorry because of my internet line sucks to the max. I will post the photos on this post first...videos will be later. :P

Our very own Bodo Family Photo during karaoke session.....ohhhhh i love it so so so muchieee~~ Although it's kinda darkk...but still...YAY..OUR FAMILY PHOTO!!!



Joey and Cody joined our karaoke session. It was more fun....and crazyyyy with both of them around.

Estee, Cody and Joey~ Hahaha..the headgears are sooo keeewwtt~ Finally i get to wear Bodolat's Minnie headgear which she bought in Japan's Disneyland~~ T.T Wo hen si huannnn~~~


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket


We karaoke-d for 4 hourss...TIME REALLY FLIES WHEN WE WERE HAVING FUNN!!! We were wandering around at Midvalley after karaoke...questioning where we should go and do...Then, ended up everyone went their own way and i go back home to Tmn Desa. T.T I wanted ice creammmm~~~

But nevermind...we had photoshoootssss as memories~~
Another family photo...with a Christmas treeee....

Photobucket


*Singz* We are bodo child...in a round round thing~~ xD

Photobucket

I'm having flu right now.........(as expected to get sick after a long holiday with lotsa beer, lotsa supper, lotsa outing and less sleep)... xD

G'nite my beloved bodos...i lup u lup u lupp uuuuuuu all~~~~ Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

We should plan for more outings....as I AM CONFIRMED GOING DOWN IN FEBRUARY!!! Only bad thing is i'm staying in Rawang...well, if there's a will...there's a way!! :D Better than flying all the way from Kuching...haha.

--------------------------------------------

Videos are up up up uppp~~~

1. All of us singing Jason Mraz's I'm Yours


2. Bodosey and Bodoby singing In Love with You by Jacky Cheung and Regine

9 comments:

ms.bulat said...

O M G
woman! why dint you say!? we all will go makan one!! since SOMEBODEH owes me icy newaysss. HOR!? hahahahaha

yes!!! i wanna go cameronnnn with u!!!! *dies* i sometimes really wish i either have doraemons door or i can drive anywhere i want so i dont have to think so much *le'sigh*

ms.bulat said...

ops hahah please take care of yourself! if not bodoky has to bring soup for you!! :D:D

Kc rocK said...

Finally our gathering session blogged in~ LOLX!!
errr....cute and handsome??? O.o
and thx for ur xmas muggg,Bodoby!! i luv it! In fact i still haven unwrapped the cover, scare i'll spoil the paints XD!
altho time was short but we have fun for sure..!
and dun worry bout u staying in rawang after u stay here, its stil kl...we can get to meet once awhile. Better than coming by plane hahaha!!!

Sylvia said...

hahaha...i did mention that i wanna eat ice cream that time but no one choi me... ><

yaaaa cameron trip!!! we should make it as a reality!!! :D

lol bodosey...i don't think the design will fade...just use it if you want to :D if not wasted maa... :D

ms.bulat said...

hhahaah omg! u did?! im soo soo soo sorry! confirm will have when youre down okay?

Sylvia said...

ahahaa...it's okaayy... we will have our chance soon!! many chances some more.. :P :P :P

Kc rocK said...

OMGGG!! i didn know this song 'In Love With U' was recorded lolx!
feel so awkward listening to my own singing XD

Sylvia said...

ahahaha...yeah...i got out of tuneee...when sing this song :P so funny yaa...~

yuyue said...

go karaoke no call me T_T