Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY~!!

Gong xi gong xi fatt choi to my Bodo family...Thanks for the CNY greetings through SMS. :P

It's an exciting new year for me as i can get to meet most of my friends during this occasion and visit relatives again. I have friends coming back from overseas and we all hang out together as much as we can for karaoke, gamble, drinking..bla bla bla. That's the CNY spirit. :P

I went karaoke with my 'old' friends on Saturday, the 24th January...from 11 something at night until 4am. I actually just got back home from dinner with my dance teacher before she goes back to Sibu with her brother and their family that night for CNY. I reached home and showered...then i got a call from my friend to go karaoke. It's been a really really long time since we've met, so that's why i kinda forced myself to go even though it's already late.

Photobucket
Clement and Sylvia

Photobucket
Sylvia and Ceasar

Photobucket
With Clement again

Photobucket
Kelvin & Clement





On that very same night, my dance teacher treated me Japanese Buffet at Crown Plaza Riverside, Kuching.

Photobucket

She loooovesssss cakes...especially cheese cakes.

My new year's eve was a quiet and simple one.

During the day, I drove and accompanied Koh Ping to do her last minute new year shopping. Because of karaoke-ing til 4am, i was kinda stoned the next day. Koh Ping talks and talks...got lots of things to say...and i was so quiet :P She bought a hush puppies shoe (which i chose for her)...and got her hair done while i went to check out about Brazilian waxing. :P

Photobucket
Koh Ping, trying on sunglasses at Charles & Keith

Photobucket
Koh Ping getting her hair blown.

Had dinner at my cousin's place...whoa there's TOO much food...sorry there's no photo of all the food. It didn't cross my mind to take them that time. :P Too hungwee~ Then after dinner.... Clement fetched me to his house at Tabuan Laru to play fire crackers with his family and drink wine. He just got back from Perth for CNY. He used to be very close with me during secondary school (though he's a year younger than me). Whenever he knows I stay back school to study in the afternoon, he will try his best to keep me company. He's a very nice guy. :) It makes me feel like i am very special as i was the only friend that he invited to his house to play firecrackers with his family..haha. But anyway...we had fun playing. I felt like a kid again.



You can see how happy i am playing firecracker. I talk Hokkien with my friend, just in case someone don't know wth i'm talking about. :P Kuching's CNY celebration with fireworks and crackers is really happening. I love the mood here...it's noisy everywhere with the fireworks and crackers..and then after everything's done, the whole city and residential area is covered with smoke. It's not easy to get kind of mood else where especially in West M'sia.

Ok..i need to oink oink now. Visited 6 houses today since morning and later going over to aunt's house to have dinner. Feeling very sleepy and tired until i slept in my dad's car in the course of doing visiting. xD

Anyway....HAPPY COW(NIU) YEAR TO YOU ALL~~~~!!

5 comments:

ms.bulat said...

my dear! :D
so nice to see you enjoying your niu nian hahahahaah
ehhh we can sing louder then your friends :P howlarh. suddenly i realized we were quite loud that day hahahaha
and brazilian waxing...uh* feels painful T_T but it's gonna save a whole lot of trouble no?
penang was full of fireworks also!! that random people play one. LOL.
wait till come back from malacca then i blog bout mine <3
enjoy the rest of your cny! and i look fwd to our "date" LOL :D:D

Sylvia said...

yeaaahh we're still the best when it comes to karaoking. :P Shhh...

brazilian waxing...hahaha...feels painful lor at first but after doing it for some time it's okay d. i was just checking abt the price and asked about how it works. wanted to get it done but got to wait for few weeks first...coz of something something la... :P maybe i'll do it when i've moved down coz i heard it's cheaper there.

haha i love fireworks one..i feel very happy when i see them. blog urs and share share..i wanna read. :D muahh muahh~

mooooOoOoooOOoo~~~ when's our date? :D

ms.bulat said...

LAUGHS* warao. hahah kembang-nyer. you all can join some singing competitionlar. i'm fine being the coconut tree

yesmer? we go do together then *LAUGHS* er. i'm serious okay. call koh ping also.

i alsoooooo. last time when my friend bought fireworks. those really big ones that shopping centers release during new year and all, he released it at his house. omg i almost went nuts. DAMN BIG above our heads...T_T damn nice.

hahahahh i will blog de!! :D wait thursday.

Erm...tuesday kan!? :D:D should be correct

Sylvia said...

hahaha don't want...i want to sing for fun, not for competition. :P

ah? u wanna do brazilian waxing? you sure??? okaay....i'll mark your word. :P but im not sure whether koh ping wants or not. when i told her i wanna do it...she went like "eerhh? why you wanna do that? i don't need it".. haha...and she said her body got too little hair. then i wonder that part also? :P hiak hiak... well, all i know is that doing the wax more often you'll feel more comfortable and clean. :D that's the advantages. estee...help us to look up for the price and where to do it?? :D :D

haha...omg..it's NEXT TUESDAY we're gonna meet up..that's like...so fast. LOL~

ms.bulat said...

LAUGHS* but you guys can singlor. a bit the wasted right. just masuk for fun? :P

Laughs* yea feels clean. that's the word. LOL when i come back from malacca. then i check and see any of my friends know a not alsolor.

yes :P its next tuesday lor! fast kan! darn fast. everything is fast-_-!!