Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Almost time to leave Kuching . . . . What will I miss at home?

I'm supposed to study now...haha...but feel like blogging right now. =P Well...i always study in my kitchen...it's my so called feng shui spot to study...LOL...and...look...as usual...a laptop in front of me while I'm studying....sigh. Just can't leave without it and the Internet. =P And LOOK...it's Estee's post on my laptop monitor!! xD

I started studying in my kitchen during my University years like when I was 18 to 21 years old ...and until now...24 this year......gosh..i'm old... =( Nooooo...don't remind me please...HAHA...Before that, during my Secondary school times....I hardly study at home...I'm most of the time at the State Library or at school to study.

Photobucket

Ahem ahem...ok....so, during my KL trip last December, I went for an interview at Talent Makers's studio, PJ...for a full time music teacher's job. I got a good offer by the teacher and owner herself...so, after discussing with my dad, I've decided to accept the offer. Thus, making me leaving Kuching for the job which will be based in Rawang but i might be going down to PJ at times too (main branches in PJ).

Below is the house that i'm going to stay and work in Rawang. It's hugeee..... ^^ But I didn't go in yet as I didn't have the key with me. I was just visiting it with a friend of mine who is helpful enough to bring me there and at the same time, calculating the time to travel from Taman Desa to the house. Took us around 35-40 minutes....PHEW~ The bungalow is not yet fully constructed inside according to the teacher, as it is supposed to be renovated to be utilized as a music centre to teach music. But I'll be staying there as well. =)

Photobucket

After coming back from the trip, I sent my resignation letter to my current accounting firm and informed the music centre where i'm teaching part time that I'm going to be leaving by end of January. Some complications with the music centre over here due to me leaving earlier than they expected...but it's all solved. No worries~

I've been feeling excited with the opportunity and future that's coming ahead of me...at the same time I am also feeling sad to leave my home, family and friends back in Kuching. =(

What will I miss at home....??!?!?


#1 : My bed roommm.... :( I WILL SO SO SO MISS SLEEPING ON MY BED !!!!!!!!!! With all my glow-in-the dark stars, planets & meteors, fishes, sheeps, clouds...LOL...even glow in the dark puzzle. Ok....i know it's childish....but i don't care what others think!!!! I just love 'em~~

Photobucket

#2: The naughty dogs...Honey (Fat Labrador), Golden (Labrador), Navy (Rottweiler) and Ginger (Bullmastiff). Ginger loves to poke my butt everytime I walk from my car to the house or vice versa...and her reactions are slow. Honey is one fat labrador...very bubbly type of character she has. Golden is more calm and obedient as compared with other dogs - she's the eldest. Then Navy is very attentive dog and alert all the time. She may look fierce but she's actually very playful.

Photobucket

#3: The living room...where my dad ALWAYS watches his Astro at night (and I don't watch TV but my laptop)...I'll miss seeing him there watching TV every night!!! I know it sounds wierd...but the living room always reminds me of him la...LoL~

Hehehe...and it's also a place where me, my cousin and another good friend had a good time when we pillow fight while half way watching movie together at nights.

Photobucket

#4: Daddy's aquarium.....always reminds me of him too. My dad loves to keep fishes since he's young and until now he still keeps them. =)

Photobucket

Sigh....leaving Kuching with a heavy heart...but I know that I'LL BE BACKKKK~~ =P In the mean time...got to plan about packing my stuffs....also the car...and BodoGur...

I end this post with BodoGur's video...chewing on her treats...mm choi ngo~

7 comments:

ms.bulat said...

: )
i think i have said all i wanted on MSN that day hahahah all in all, we will make new memories to come as days pass muarks*

Sylvia said...

hehe..yup yup you've said it all :)

we will definately make new memories together...such as...helping u to stick glow in the darks in your room. xD

muah muah~

Kc rocK said...

wow nice blog bodobyyy!!
hmmm i understand the feel of staying out of home...but dun get too homesick if u feel tat way, there's always frenz to keep u company :p
nice bed, shouldnt have see it now...makes me wanna sleep riteaway..
and well, can i get near to ur hse at all, i might get bitten by those dogs O.o lolx!!!

MrHello said...

Touching post...I feel...like cring already :( ...I need icecream !!!

Sylvia said...

ahahaha bf bf~~~ don't worry they don't bite...they just bark at you :P and yeah...feels sleepy when seeing bed right? LOL...especially during working hours. hohoho~

kikyyyy....don't cry...ehehe..i will buy you ice cream...but help you to eat...LOL~

yuyue said...

your house got so many doggie?? @_@

Sylvia said...

hehe...what u see is what u get. 4 dogs outside, 1 small dog inside.