Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pasar malam makan-ing

Story goes like this...
i was walking back home from my job interview, and my whole body was sweating. At da same time talking on my hp. All da sweats was sucked into my keypad, and it cant function lolx!
So i need to use my spare phone, yet i dun have da charger, therefore I called Bodolat to get her charger.
And she replied, "Eh, since its Monday, SS2 got pasar malam...Ok i'll come later then we go pasar malam"
And thus, our eating spree started hahahahah!

bulat says : i hereby now announce that i'm gonna pollute casey the bodosey's post with these pink words of mine! yosh!! *

We spotted da ice cream 1st, and without seconds of hesitation we bought it hahahaa!

I had lychee flavor. I ordered from da vendor, but Bodolat wanted sour plum flavor, i dunno wats it called in cantonese....and i told da seller "i want plum, plum one"...and wow he understood XD

bulat says : rm1!!!! so old school this icecream T_T i feel like making it myself in my fridge. it's actually frozen juice with plum!! sooooo goooooood.

Trays of meatballs displayed there, it looks appetizing haha!
Until now i stil feel like eating, coz im hungry now while i'm typing! XD

bulat says : see the photo!? i purposely edit the dialogue up there to bully casey :D haha fishfishfish *starts singing*

My ugly side of meatball craving, XD! and my eyes was censored?? Pardon me, my spec looked ugly so Bodolat had to censor it hahahhaha!!!!

bulat says : actually...cause this bodo fella always say he don't like his photo up etcetc. until i got "mang zhang" hahah despite my extra effort in photoshopping his photo, he never seems to be satisfied-_- worse then girls!! pifts* so i decided to just..... "mewantedkan" his face like those posters-_- piftspifts*

We bought tis tat night hehe! And how did tat caught our attention? See tat prawn, it looks soooo biggg? And Bodolat said she wanted it coz da prawn looked so big LOL!

bulat says : hahah as long got prawn i eat de!! :D prawn wan sui wan sui wan wan sui!!!! *hearts* omg. if got crab..lagi wan sui wan sui wan wan sui

I was eating corn in cup, it reminds me of Bodoby (she ate tat everytime we go for movie hahaha). And Bodolat had tis bubble tea, and guess wat? She asked da seller tat she wanted da bubbletea pearls without da drink itself hahaha! But no choice, they dun sell tat lolx.
In the end, i have to drink da 'tea' and she eat da pearls XD

bulat says : sigh. i wanted to eat a lotlotlot more stuffs! it feels so nice when you can order anything, eat 2 bites and pass it on to your personal walking dustbin aka. casey hahahaahahahah but he was getting full... hrms. next time you don't eat dinner can? hahaha :D

We need to wash our hands after eating. And Bodolat spotted wet oranges in a stall. and she washed her hand over dozens of oranges....ask her to do a demo nex time LOLX!

bulat says : er..people. i do this sometimes only..sometimes. sweats-_- i enjoyed the night :) thank you. my week wasn't very good, so this was a good space out time. after that was in bodosey's room looking at old pictures that he had and his family photos. if anyone want lengluis. trust me. his cousins are a whole lot to choose from. too bad im a girlT_T

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

hahahaha corn in the cupppp ice creammm....my favssss :D~~~

eat for meeee??? >< i want to eat it!!!