Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My turn to post? hahaha...

Wow this blog macam gonna die...thanks to my darling BodoLat for always updating it T.T

This is a very random post...as it's 1:30am d...but i feel like i should blog something!!

----------------------

1. Japan Visa

Related to this post, which BodoLat blogged: http://bodo-ism.blogspot.com/2009/03/watlarhs.html

I wanna show you the photo of my Japan Visa...


So now we all know how my photo will look like at my tomb when i die..ahahaha. :P :P :P
*With my @-_-@ ears*


-----------------

2. Japanese Dinner at Damansara with BodoLat, BodoSey and Fish Fish

I love japanese fooooddd..especially California Makiii.....


I present to you...Casey the BodoSey


Estee a.k,aBodoLat...

and Fish Fish...Eh...where am i? LoL...


----------------

3. Music

I got an SMS from my piano teacher back in Kuching just now..telling me that I've passed my music exam in March 2009. :D Hurray again for me.

This is my Performance Certificate which i sat for last year which I've collected when i went back to Kuching last week.

Taddaa...

I'm more motivated to achieve higher now.. heeehe..

-------------------

BTW...looking forward for Sunway Lagoon trip and also Malacca day trip with my Bodo Family (hopefully can turn to reality). :)

2 comments:

ms.bulat said...

hahaha yay!!! finally~~ actually casey say will post but i havent fin editing the pics T_T uhuh*

and congrats!!!! :D:D on your passpass!!

Kc rocK said...

yay! i've finally posting it haha!
nice pics, and it makes me hungry coz im reading late at nite (after my dinner many hours ago T__T)
Bodo family trip, soonnn~~~~~