Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday

It was my 26th birthday....finally belonging to the late 20s category. Hahaha...

My birthday this year was very simple...but it was okay. I wasn't expecting anything hoo haa anyway. Keat planned a birthday dinner with Francis and Evon at Paris Restaurant, SS2.


I have no idea what Keat was trying to do...

With Francis and Evon...



Seems like a must to do for the birthday person before cutting the cake....hehehe.


Thanks for everything and also the pressies....and the lovely cheese cake! I was so touched....



And the most expensive and unexpected birthday present I got this year is from my parents, which is an iPad2. It was a jaw dropping for me when I saw it....but i didn't take photo of it lar. :) Next time got chance you all can see it, though I hardly bring it out with me actually.

No comments: