Thursday, December 3, 2009

Toys "Я" Us?? Spidey "Я" Us :D

Hiya!! Before i start anything i wanna sayy sori coz i cant keep promise to celeb for Bodolat on her bday coz i went back hometown on that week T__T
I anticipate that i will be very very busy on Dec (which is starting to happen now... ) so if i dun go back home i cant go back home whole Dec already.

***********************


Ok back to this. I wanna share something with Bodos...especially to any childish ones who still like toys. hahahaha!!


I went back hometown last week, and this is wat i saw standing on my room desk!! Hahaha!
And I asked, "Ehh whose big Spidey is this? And also the mini Spidey?"
My mom said, "Yur uncle sell those toys and u collect stuff like this, so i take from him la!"

LOL! And never expect my mom knows Spider-Man hahaha! I assume is my early Xmas pressie from my parents XD!


Another scene! Big Spidey scaring small ones!! RAWR!

Have fun for the Xmas celebration ahead :D and prepare to receive pressies on Xmas too~~ hohoho~~~~* Merry Bodomas everyone lolx!

No comments: