Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bodoby/sey on a bodo date XD

Today I wanted to buy some presents for Xmas. And I dun wanna buy presents alone, instead I tagged Bodoby to follow me for my present hunt.
Since she's so bored, I am actually doin her a favor to hang out hahahaha!

Apparently, none of us are very keen of taking pics while we walk or go anywhere...
There's not alot of pics to show, therefore, all I can do is just to google some of it hahaha! At least it looks colorful~ LOL

Spent almost more than half a day outside haha, and we realized that we have not went out together before, lolx! Like what I've told Bodoby, I had a phobia eating any fast food for the week, thus I suggested chinese food!! XD


So here we are, Wong Kok..! And we chatted and only to realize that two of us have not went out together before, lolx!

After filling my stomach, I've got energy to hunt for pressies...Well, no pics for pressies, hahaha! Since it was meant for a surprise so I cant show it on the blog XD.

A note here, I said I got energy to walk after i ate lunch... I walk like an athlete, but Bodoby walked like an aunty coz her leg ache, hand ache hahaha! She play badminton like a pro lo maybe XD. Well, we hardly walk any faster...and a pity she have to follow me to buy presents. lolx!


************

As we watched, we spotted 1U's decoration, similar to last year's, da theme is White again XD.
Well, they were setting Disney event there...we took few mins to see some little girls perform, sing and shake butt! hahaha! I should tell Bulat this "even children can shake butt so gracefully, you should try learn it someday!!! " hahaha!!


************

After I accomplished my mission, finish buying pressies, we went for a movie... LOL!

This is the kind of movie that I dun expect to watch...but sometimes its good to watch some movie tats refreshing haha! But its not a lovey dovey show tho, its all bout life. Reminds me someone should watch tis, it will help alot. Right Bodobyyyyy? XD


*************



Next, I followed Bodoby back home so she can feed Bodogurr, and I managed to learn a few strokes on her piano XD. And we had dinner after that...it was then I kesiannn seeing aunty had body aches here and there. I decided to drive her car for dinner and drive back to my house...it wasnt then we felt we're in a rollercoaster havoc, until I reach my house hahaha!


Today is a productive day, I didn know I've done so many things in just a day hahaha!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

hahaha we shd go for 1 on 1 dates more often :P then wait til you're more confident with your driving only drive me k...hahaha. but very tired after whole afternoon out...some more my muscle ache due to badminton..hoho long time din play is like tat. T.T

Kc rocK said...

hahaha sure :D
I ned to practice more of coz, if not sooner or later ppl will get heart attack XD
Yea, u walk like aunty today, kelian XD, bt anyway healthy exercise makes a healthy boboby

ms.bulat said...

haha u mean more exercise will make the pain go away faster