Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Post for Bodosey!!!

I haven't get the photos from Bodobaby yet so i shall post something else for time being. I was thinking, why not a post for everyone!!! ...

Casey...this is for you !!!

April 03, 2009...

In my car, driving toward Ikea. About 7.00pm.

Bodosey : Eh..I am damn hungry la.
Me : Me too..jam ler.

After 5 minutes...

Bodosey : Shit..hungry man
Me : ok...

After 2 minutes...

Bodosey : Hungry!!

Me : Eh...do you know me and bodolat joined a marathon. I running 10km and she is running 5km.

Bodosey : Wah really ? Eh.. do you think we can run to the foodcourt once we park our car. Hungry la..

Me : =.='

During dinner in Ikea....

Bodosey : Eh, next time right. If i got son, i wanna dress him up as spiderman.

....

Let me see....these should be the pictures flowing in his mind at that moment.


BODOSEY JR!!!!! aka SPIDEYKID!!!


Bodosey Jr's bed!!!!


Bodosey Jr's LUNCH BOX!!!!! COOL!!!


Bodosey Jr's NOTEBOOK!!! Kawaiiii nyer.. ( I sound like a girl wei )



Bodosey Jr's CLOCK!!! So that he knows when to be Spideykid and when to be the simple Bodosey Jr. :P


Bodosey Jr's birthday cake!!!!


If bodosey jr is a girl..her playhouse!!!!!!


Bodosey Jr learned about how dangerous the world can be.


And well.... when bodosey jr turns bad. :P
Hahahahaha ... No offence k. I think his idea is pretty cute.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

ahahaha...this is sooo funny....

Kc LoH said...

those pics are sooooo cute!!! <3333
ahahhahaa! i like it lolx!!
see its a good idea dressing up like it, it looks so cool haha!

bodolat and bodoky wanna run marathon, so can start with running around ikea mar...haha. my idea is good :p

yuyue said...

hahahaha, i really can imagine your house suddenly full of spider kids. :D