Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love in a Bottle?

today buaya aka bodoky's boyfriend sent me this link to my email

Kino Crafts

basically inspired by "message in a bottle", they have placed all kinds of objects to make it unique and special. somewhat like the ships we always see in a bottle and it reminded me that we used this concept before back in secondary school for valentines. we charged rm18 per bottle back then and it was selling like hotcakes. hahaha

what was placed inside?

handmade paper dolls with messages and decorations like paper stars or plastic flowers.

I KNOW. reminds you of small bottles with flowers inside like the ones sold at cameron kan? :D

it is kinda cute, really.

but somehow with every click...haha keeps reminding me of the idea of putting condoms inside.

"use when emergency"

-_-

and hor....

sigh. typo le darlings. sweats.

1 comment:

yuyue said...

like this also can?? =.="