Monday, August 4, 2014

Meeting Lil' Prince in person

Finally, finally. 
A bodo meet up! T_T
Time&tide waits for no man/woman/anything, but forever we are bodo friends!
huhu!! 

So sibeh excited to meet lil' prince today!!
hahahah!! :D:D
Sylvia's baby!!! OMGLA!!
she's the 1st of my close friends to give birth! :D:D:D
Sad I din't do anything for her to feel better after reading her labour post :(

Sorryyyyy Bodoby! T_T

Arrival of lil'prince!!!!
Omgggggg!!!!
Kill me please!!!!
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 p="">


 ADORABLE LEH!!!!!!!!
hahaha maybe a bit ah pek looking here! 
But i confirm with you, it's camera problem. 
Baby no problem, cause baby is just cute! LOL
Cute should be his name. Not Lionel.

or it can be.
LIONEL LOW CUTE CUTE.
LIONEL LOW KE AI.
 :D

We were very lucky to secure the VIP looking area!
Complete with fake looking (poking & itchy) grass & swing!
I damn auntie stand there & wait for the spot LOLOL
I told ah pek pocky "must have best spot for baby!!

KC so nice, wanna share his gelato with him but baby no choi LOL
wait next time, see he will tarik that spoon from you ok??
Dowan his fingers anymore! 

 Was a lil worried the noise would wake baby Lionel up. But ...he slept damn well through out.

In fact a bit too well la.
Cause KC & me waited forever for baby Lionel to wake up so we can play.

Till we were desperate.
We started poking his cheeks & rubbing his tummy hahahaha
Kns friends Ops*

I think at this point, we overdid it already LOL
See the super frowny face!!
 HAHAHAHHA THIS ONE DAMN CUTE!
I honestly thought this face looks like you leh Sylvia! :D:D
I don't know why LOLOL maybe feels like your young that time punya face.

We will cont to act like monkeys for you for years to come! LOL

LOLOL Also will poke you for years to come!!

OMG, I can't wait to go shopping for him!!!!
But Sylvia de SMS maciam warn me don't simply buy stuff in a nice way liao...LOL
Okayla, i only buy educational stuffs!!!
Make you into a smartboy! Not playboy!
you know like...play too much toys punya playboy? *uh-hm*


LOL Lionel when you see this when you older, this one your mama art direct one!
Lion for Lionel she says HAHAHAH
Next time I can imagine when she teach you ABCs. 


Love baby Lionel's name.
Maybe cause I don't know any Lionel. So he will always be the 1st! :D
 Babybaby, till we meet again. 
Grow strong & healthy & of course, happy! :D:D
Bring sunshine to your mama ok?? :D:D
Kisskiss!*

No comments: