Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WELCOME BABY LIONEL!!!!

OMG! Our last post was bodoby getting married.

NOW SHE HAS A LIL' PRECIOUS!! 

She's a MOMMA! :D:D

So happy & proud of her! 
T_T *tears of joy*

I can't wait to see lil Lionel & with you as his AWESOME mom, I'm sure he is gonna grow up to be a fine & honourable man.
LOL
Baru few days old, I already talking bout far far away punya thing! 
:D:D
hugs&kisses to new bodoby mama (although technically she was a mama to  girlgirl manymany years ago also  la....LOL) & baby Lionel!

Endless Love to this lil one!

Next time hor, when bodoby calls her son ah.

LIONEL!!!!!!! 

Hello? Isit me you're looking for?

LOL LAME

1 comment:

Sylva said...

Aik..I thought I wanna update the blog..who knows, SURPRISED...Bulat already update for me. :D Thank you sooo much...and...I'm glad the labor is over...and lovely Lionel is hereee~~~~