Tuesday, March 22, 2011

when travelling in a group


As you all know...I went to Guangzhou, China in the last week of February for the Amway Seminar. It's tiring but it's worth the trip, I would say :D Although I had problems with mandarin language there and I was pretty stressed up on the first day of the seminar. It's also because we weren't sitting in a group together. We were separated into different team colours and each colours also have different team names. So...I was sitting alone, trying to grasp every chinese words the China people were talking. T.T



Putting that aside...I had fun with my business partners cum friends. And one thing I learned about going to a trip with a group of friends...be careful when you're sleeping because there will be people taking photo of YOU...


In LCCT waiting for boarding...


And most of us slept in the bus in China...






zZzZzzzz.....

You must be thinking why don't have Francis's sleeping picture...cause I saw him sleeping in the airplane as Keat and me was on the same row as him.....but as our Amway Direct Distributor...I think I just give him face don't want to take his photo. :P

Ohh...and look at this photo which I took from the airplane window on the way back to Malaysia...
Anyone knows what are all those??
Look like stars but it couldn't be stars.

No comments: