Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Movies & Musical 3

Phew...3rd post of the day :P


Do I get a reward for this?? :D


Me, Estee, Pocky & Cody attended this charity show by Philharmonic Society of Selangor. Estee asked if I wanna come because she knows I loveeeeeeeeee Disney movies & songs. :D Xie xie, Estee darling...because I really enjoyed myself!!

They not only have Disney songs on the show..but also other broadway musicals such as The Cats, Evita, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, etc.

It not only includes singing but also dancing from the Aurora dance school. Lots of leng luiisssss dancing and singing!! Casey..you missed it!! :P

The thing that amused me and Estee the most was the choir. They move!! ...HAHAHA..it's so hilarious. I mean, you hardly get choirs whom the members sways, do motions with their body and stuffs like that. It's very entertaining... :D




These aunties...reminded Estee of her own mom.
HAHA...
Well, I can't imagine my mom dancing and singing like this though..


This uncle...really can sing and act..it's so funny, people were laughing :D
The uncle likes to shake his hands in the air while he sings...





The most unforgettable scene was during The Cat's song...there's a guy with the cat's tail come out and dance his really awesome moves!! :D Those who attended will know what I'm talking about. :D
Nehh...can you see the guy doing the splits? :D


Even got Jesus's song..which we all never hear before...



And now...our Bodo photos :D


Cody, Sylvia & Estee

And people started asking me since when I became specky after this photo...
T.T

BodoBy, BodoLat & BodoKy...BodoSey missing :X


Sweet sweet :D

Eelyn's comment on this photo : "hu hu hu~~~ looking good ah both of u ;)"
Sylvia's reply: "is very good :D"
Eelyn's comment: "yes yes. i wonder when it'll get better ;)"

So when it'll get better? :P

No comments: