Thursday, April 22, 2010

complaints from the round de.

1. the last time we 4 met up was in February. (starts sarcastic tone) so in case everyone takde calendar, it has been 2 MONTHS since then! (starts pity tone) sob* i know everyone busy *sniff*

2. my camera only got photos of pocky and food. i want other photos T_T cause pocky and food same kind. don't layan me when i snap photos T_T

*nah show you my food picture*
my average pancake size i wollap almost every morning cause i suck in estimation and my family on diet-_- so whatever i make means i have to habis. if you see me fat jorh , please say it in the most unhurtful way T_T *pinch tummy*

3. cause if there is no lagoon at least have this happening please. minus all the bulu kakis. hahahaha -_-!!! genting should be easier to set date?

p.s// sylvia darling, PD trip that week i got a musical to attend T_T totally forgot until eelyn reminded me to pay her fr the ticket T_T ceh!!!!

1 comment:

Kc LoH said...

hahahaha!! we will set a date!! after im gettin more free i will make a plan and take LEAVE!!
then u wont see pock and food same kind hahahahaha...got more varieties...got spider got fish got amos biscuits ,etc,etc