Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am sorry!!!! and Updates about me :P

Bodo bodo sekalian,

I want to apologies ( it's too late to apologies...it's too late....i say it's too late ~~~ ) for not spending time with you all and for not putting effort to update the blog. The truth is that my schedule is currently in a kelam-kabut status, and i am trying hard to fix everything so that i can have a new schedule starting next year. I think it's only fair that you all know what had been happening to me since the day i gone away ( omg...this phrase so machoooo ~~ :P )

1 ) I had started a new company with my brother not long ago. He is running the company and i am just a sleeping partner.
2 ) I just put my whole saving ( not inclusive of other savings like fix, funds..etc ) into Maxis share. So i am gonna be poor nowdays :(
3 ) I had stopped my japanese classes since end of october due to changes of teacher. Actually it wasn't just that. The other reason is because things will be rather busy at year end in the company, i afraid i got no time to study. I am currently making a timetable for me to study on my own with the helps of my classmates and my ex-teacher.
4 ) JLPT Exam 2009 Coming!! Me and bodolat will once again take the JLPT exam and the exam will be on early december, so plenty to read, plenty to write.
5 ) My company is going thru a small change both physically and management. There is a small possibility that we might change office.
6 ) Ermm...Dragonica. -.-' ... A game introduced by my cousin which currently me and bodolat is playing. But we are slowing down now in terms of games. Too old d.. :P
7 ) My sister is getting married :P.
8 ) I am addicted to marathon -.-'

Due to all this, i am changing. I am also planning to start a new business somewhere in febuary next year right before chinese new year. Already got it planned up and even got myself a partner ( in a form of one of my best friend :D ).

Ok la. I will post once in a while. I miss blogging !!!! T.T


Bodoky

No comments: