Saturday, October 24, 2009

Arcade frenzy at Tropicana Mall

Ta-daaa~~ I am back.....! This one is supposed to be posted longggg longggg agoooo~~
And after being reminded zillion times, finally I goin to post it now hahaha!

Let's go back to wawa land, we are going back to good old days where we used to play alot in an arcade centre.. XD

Tournament!! We play like a pro..! I lost becoz i whack da thing and it bounced back, own goal ><" And this is what we do in the arcade, some old school exercise hahaha! And guess wat, Bodoby almost defeat Bodoky on this....looking at her innocent face. She play tough XD


What's the prize for winning da game? Prize, eat da plates XD


And now here's a big small kid playing 'whack-the-baddies' XD.


Bodolat gets sooo excited that she wanna whack anything she can see, including me O.o


Whacking on da head is not enuf, she got addicted of whacking, she stil wanna whack ppl's butt..XD

And why is my tummy becoming a center of attention here????

Bodolat with blue color mickey mouse ear XD , RAWR!



Now I finally know that it is actually made of plastic hahahaha!! Authentic XDDDD


Bodos got no chance to race each other on da street, so we do it virtually XD
Well, I get no.2 coz i knock Bodolat's car before finish line hahahah!!

No comments: