Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ICLS カラオケ Competition.

It was scary....SCARY....Hahahaha..

I am sorry for the long delay of this post. This is due to the lack of time because of ...

1 ) My stupid exam ( which i did not did good ... -.- )
2 ) Preparation for the End of the month's marathon.
3 ) Watching Heroes
4 ) Watching Naruto-es.
5 ) Sleep
6 ) Eat

xD...

As i was saying, the ICLS Karaoke was ....SCARY. I dunno how i end up on the stage. I dunno how i end up standing in front of millions and thousands of audiences.. ...ermm..Ok la..Hundreds...... -.- ..Ermm..ok la...Less than a hundred la... But still, it's scary. I never knew my stage fright can be so terrible until that day. Anyhow, we had fun that day, laughing and poking... -.-
Photos....as requested.












=D . Jang ne



2 comments:

yuyue said...

finally......

Kc rocK said...

hahaha after soo long~
nice experience though, pocky i get to see ur hawt teacher hahaha!